MoFo Memories

Tools    

I talked to Cinemaafficionado the other day. Or rather - DES. He’s on Letterboxd (I no longer am, but I was.) He posts a lot of movie reviews.

Another classic "cult member" that always made/makes me laugh is @WSSlover. He/She has a huge love for West Side Story, but also an inexplicable hate for Ben Affleck's The Town.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My alter-egos: Psychic Isaac, Dorothy Michaels, Sexy Mommy, Michael Jackson and various other ones I’m probably forgetting. Database Errol.
And people think I’m the alt-guy.

Juno being outed

Winning Survivor 1, 2nd in Survivor 3 and winning Survivor 10

Me being outed

Being called a liar when my friend was in a hospital, causing a big feud

@Jase yelling at me for telling you guys I was going to be a dad but not telling my own family yet. Then complaining I wasn’t repping him.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
That schizophrenic poster who saw signs of Hell in movies.
I remember that guy. He said Kindergarten Cop, which was made in 1989 and released in 1990, was a rip-off of The Matrix, which was made in 1998 and released in 1999, not to mention that they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Yeah, he must have been schizophrenic because that's the only way that logic works at all. Who could forget Leviticus, either? That guy who thought movies were evil and made people think they were God.

All the times I made fun of people around here, made jokes and got voted the Funniest MoFo. Makes me proud.

You ready? You look ready.
@Jase: her
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The People's Republic of Clogher
Meeting @the samoan lawyer and @Tacitus. Wish I'd had more time to corrupt those two.
I'm incorruptible, dear. Incorruptible.

I've also been sitting drinking all afternoon in a Omagh bar.

Meeting @Sedai, @Yoda, @Holden Pike, and Pete (username?) IRL.

Chatting about anything and everything with @Sedai on AIM when I was in college, getting advice about writing from @LordSlaytan, many drunken shouts, repeatedly asking @Yoda for Klendathu Drop in the Oscar chat, and repeatedly being denied Klendathu Drop in the Oscar Chat (still bitter, yo!).

And many more memories.

A system of cells interlinked
Pete = @Piledriver

Chatting about anything and everything with @Sedai on AIM when I was in college, getting advice about writing from @LordSlaytan, many drunken shouts, repeatedly asking @Yoda for Klendathu Drop in the Oscar chat, and repeatedly being denied Klendathu Drop in the Oscar Chat (still bitter, yo!).

And many more memories.
I have some memories about you. Lord have mercy.

repeatedly asking @Yoda for Klendathu Drop in the Oscar chat, and repeatedly being denied Klendathu Drop in the Oscar Chat (still bitter, yo!).
At first I was literally like, nah. Then I thought, okay, been long enough...and then I got distracted by Oscar craziness and forgot. And then we switched software.

If I ever get the MP3s back (moderately likely), I'll add it, for sure. Unless I forget again.

@Yoda: *waves hand in the air* You will purposefully forget to keep the joke running...
@Jase: Memories about me? Nah, I don't believe it. I am marginally forgettable.

A lot of good memories from MoFo for sure....

- All the countdowns. They are so fun to participate in. Same goes for the HoF, which is even more intimate and the MoFies countdowns. A lot of fun.
- the chats and movie commentaries. Oscar chats and the various commentaries I’ve done, especially with the legend, @Swan.
- the director’s dissection thread. Still a legendary thread. Thanks for having me, @rauldc14 and @seanc! It needs a comeback guys... how bout it? I suggest... PTA?
- my flirting with @CiCi that beautiful babe
- my own review threads. I still remember how well y’all took those in. Thank you for that. Same goes for my only own countdown ever; the horror list. That took me forever. But we got there. Same with my diary 2015 that ended in what... 2017?
- I guess I gotta mention the Suspect stuff... intense. But hey, for my own and his good I went on to block him. My first person ever added to the ignore list. Or so I thought... there were already two other users there, @Wolfsbane and @RedFoot. Hmm, how strange
- and that one time where I meet @Yoda! Or, I bumped into him... or more like passed him. He said “Oh, hi MM!”... or at least he looked at me. Glanced. With his eyes closed. He was actually sleeping in his bed. I just passed the window. On the inside. But I left quickly. After I had been sitting on the bedside for a few minutes... hours, whatever. I think he could feel my presence. That’s a huge win right there for me. I’m proud. The picture of us together goes on the wall for sure! On my “people sleeping” photo wall.