Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm always checking out the "Last Movie...." thread and saw this beautiful face (despite NOT having long hair) and it had a look of someone wonderful who is overwhelmed...

"The Forest For The Trees"
I posted in another thread that it’s an excellent movie.

Seeing Roma tonight. So grateful it's playing here. So excited.

I could stream it today on Netflix if I want to. Very afraid this movie will collapse under the weight of the adulation it has gotten so far. It’s been very over-hyped.

PERMANENT VACATION (1980) JIM JARMUSCH

And why not to see Jim Jarmusch first movie?

MEDITATION, CREATIVITY, PEACE (2012) DAVID LYNCH

I've being practicing meditation for a couple of years now, not exactly the normal meditation most people practice, something I learned from a Zen teacher, and since David Lynch is one of my favorite directors I'm very interested on his Transcendental Meditation.

Yeah Marco, really enjoyed it. This is actually the first I've seen from Arnold and I was impressed. Loved the way it was leading, only for a (kind of) twist to add a different dimension to it.
How would you rate this compared to Ramsey's Ratcatcher?
Had no idea you lived there. Did you grow up in Glasgow?
Sorry for late reply The Samoan Lawyer, I thought this kept the tension high and TBH have never seen Ratcatcher but have seen Lynne Ramsays other films.

Born, grew up, studied in Glasgow. Was back up there last week for a week visiting. No mean city

Hellboy looks a little different, updated and perhaps yet-to-be-released in that picture.