Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

Starship Troopers?

The band is an actual band and their name is the second word in the title of the movie and the shot of Anthony Quinn is from one of his most famous roles and one of the words in the title of that movie is the final word in the title of this movie.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'll go:

5 word title; 4 images

Get, band, two, Anthony Quinn. No clue.
The band is an actual band and their name is the second word in the title of the movie and the shot of Anthony Quinn is from one of his most famous roles and one of the words in the title of that movie is the final word in the title of this movie.
Don’t know the band & Zorba the Greek is the only AQ movie I can think of.

Using all of these clues, I'll guess the movie is Get Him to the Greek, but I don't know how you got the word "him" from a picture of a band. (Is there a band named "Him"?)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It is Get him to the Greek, you're up. And yes, when I googled the word "him", a band came up.

Next:

Five pictures for a ONE WORD TITLE. (HINT: This one is easy if you do the math.):

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Title-A.png
Views:	71
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	50311   Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Title-Minus.png
Views:	74
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	50312   Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Title-B.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	50313   Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Title-Plus.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	50314   Click image for larger version

Name:	01-Title-C.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	50315  

It is Get him to the Greek, you're up. And yes, when I googled the word "him", a band came up.

Next:

Five pictures for a ONE WORD TITLE. (HINT: This one is easy if you do the math.):

Bambi

1 word movie