Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Tag (2018)

Juliet, Naked (2018)

Weird is relative.

Maine (Matthew Brown, 2018): A married Spanish woman on a journey to self-discovery meets an American hiker, slowly forming a bond that has the potential to lead to something neither expected. Pretty good performances by leads Laia Costa and Thomas Mann, having a sense of natural chemistry as if you're watching a documentary and director Brown starts the film with 10 minutes of no dialogue whatsoever, an ingenious move.

Ooh, Laia Costa. I'm gonna have to watch this.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

+
Unexpectedly good. The story of four friends and their husbands/ partners.
I watched it randomly as it was on TV and I don't regret it.
Jennifer Aniston in drama role was very convincing.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Climax -

Gaspar Noé's Reefer Madness
I keep seeing this pop up on my Android box but am hesitant to go forward.

Suspect's Reviews

GREEN BOOK
(2018)

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Welcome to the human race...
I keep seeing this pop up on my Android box but am hesitant to go forward.
Depends on how you feel about Noé, I guess - I kind of want to call it his tamest film (out of the ones I've seen, anyway), but that's still fairly intense.

Hold the dark (2018)

Watchable if rather dull movie, I did manage to pick up on the main driving force behind Vernons (Alexander Skarsgård) actions but by the same token couldn't realise why he was doing them?! Nice to look at but not much else. The M60 scene is hilariously bad. 5/10.

Elf -

starting to think Christmas might be one of my least favourite genres of movie if stuff like this can get considered a genre classic

Elf -

starting to think Christmas might be one of my least favourite genres of movie if stuff like this can get considered a genre classic

^that would be my reaction to anyone telling me this movie was Good Actually

A Charlie Brown Christmas -

a significantly better Christmas movie, though it probably helps that it's only like 20 minutes long

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Intensive Care (Jared Bentley, 2018): The lead role debut of stunt performer Tara Macken, who plays a former Army Special Ops soldier who gives up her life in the military and a few years later takes a job as a caregiver for an elderly woman. When the woman cuts off her grandson, said grandson and two fellow lowlifes hatch a plan to rob her. Big mistake! Macken gets to strut her skills as a potential action star with her martial arts skills as she takes on the trio of robbers. Pretty good indie action film.