Is Movie Forums DYING?

Tools    

I hate to bum you all out, but I still say Movie Forums is dying.

1. I went crazy.
2. Camo got BANNED - by asking for it.
3. Way too much stupid talk on the forum. Iroquois, I’m thinking about you.
4. An obvious troll nobody’s doing anything about (Cynema de Bergerac).
5. Song Tournaments and “Hall of Fames” have grown wildly out of control, like weeds.
6. This one is very important - controversial subjects aren’t getting talked about even quietly anymore. And I’m downright disturbed that even mentioning President Trump will cause a thread to be closed. Yoda, what do you think you’re doing?

I’m sorry, but the Movie Forums going into 2019 is a sorry state.

The Countdowns have been lame, too. There was a ‘30s Countdown? And horror? Again? Wake up, people - Countdowns were fun for a couple of years, but they cannot continue into infinity. Same with Song Tournaments and Hall of Fames.

There MUST be change!

Maybe I can be that change. There is hope, afterall. Jase is the change! The reinvention of Movie Forums! A person who has totally shed his skin to start anew!
my 80's Teen HOF isnt lame... It was fun.

The reinvention of Movie Forums!
Go for it. Put your money where your mouth is.

His presence has already injected a bit more of a Puckish spirit in the place, and it's like that every time he's around, so I don't think he has to prove anything.

The forum certainly has changed, but it has to. Everything that succeeds goes through changes, it certainly does not mean it is "dying" .Is it different - sure, but it also has much of the "old" feel to it as well. I think "burn out" is more of a correct nomenclature for some as they appear to have a little cabin fever. Take a break if needed or just fade away and visit back if you ever feel like it. I mean i guess you could always ask for a refund . As mentioned no one should encourage others to leave or tell newbies how bad it is , let them decide for themselves. I doubt I will ever permanently leave, but I do take extended breaks now and then. Sometimes it is a break from the site and sometimes it is just a break from the internet/social media in general.

Thanks for everything you put into the site Yoda, it is much appreciated.

I mean i guess you could always ask for a refund .

Thanks for everything you put into the site Yoda, it is much appreciated.
LOL. We can’t ask for a refund since @Yoda doesn’t charge us anything. This is the time of year to thank Yoda, as you have done, for the forum. There are few things in life that are free (especially in the entertainment business), but this forum is.

LOL. We can’t ask for a refund since @Yoda doesn’t charge us anything. This is the time of year to thank Yoda, as you have done, for the forum. There are few things in life that are free (especially in the entertainment business), but this forum is.
Oh, this forum ain't free. There's nothing freeing about this forum.

I just had a dream where Yoda left a big message on the front page of Movie Forums saying he was leaving his job as the administrator of this site, and he blamed me for everything. I feel like this really might happen. It’s all my fault.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

I feel that this post unfairly characterizes Lamborghini (say it like Cain) drivers and would ask that future posts include a more diverse type of dude bros and old men.

I just had a dream where Yoda left a big message on the front page of Movie Forums saying he was leaving his job as the administrator of this site, and he blamed me for everything. I feel like this really might happen. It’s all my fault.

MoFo Admin isn't a job, it's a lifestyle.