Perfect Casting

Tools    

Man! They should cast Benedict as Washington immediately! Good one, @Gideon58
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

For your consideration as George Bush:

Ben Affleck

Next:

Jack Lemmon
Gideon - are you trying to bring this thread to a halt again?

And Matt Damon as Jack Lemon (of course!)

Jack Lemmon cannot be played by anybody but Kevin Spacey (Kevin is a big fan of Jack and his impersonations of Jack are spot on! Also, I think Kevin deserves to make a comeback!)

Next: Sonny Bono

Wow, Cher...that's a puzzler
I have the perfect actress/singer in mind. She's actually the one one who can nail her look and voice, too. And it's none other than Lady Gaga. With a little tan and dyed black hair or a wig, she IS Cher.

Here's an image of Gaga dressed as Cher side by side with the real Cher. The resemblance is uncanny.

And I do believe that a Sonny and Cher biopic would be a good follow-up to A Star is Born for Gaga, even though it is likely that both movies might have a very similar premise.

Since I cast the part of Cher. I'll post the next one.

Next: Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman

Leonard Bernstein at his old age looks like Dustin Hoffman

But in his younger years, and if a biopic about him is ever made, he should be played by Clive Owen

Next: John Belushi

This might just do nobody any good.
But in his younger years, and if a biopic about him is ever made, he should be played by Clive Owen
Cary Fukunaga’s doing it after Bond with Jake Gyllenhaal.

This isn’t a totally serious casting pick for Belushi but some years ago a biopic was being shopped around and there were talks of Joaquin Phoenix starring.

I think there’s a good enough resemblance, less a few pounds (though Phoenix fluctuates weight pretty often.) He’s much older but I’m having trouble thinking of anyone else who could bring the necessary energy to the role.