Movie Picture Association Game

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
The three of us posted our responses at nearly the same moment. :\

BOOBIES!!!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I thought @Yoda said we’re not allowed to post nudies. Though I myself posted a nudie from Masters of Sex one time & he let it go.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	50186  

Correct: nudity isn't allowed. Yes, I realize there are all sorts of situations in which it's clearly artistic or tasteful, and no, I'm not personally offended by this particular image or many of the others posted in this context. But there's gotta be some kind of rule, so if anyone's annoyed by where I've put this one, please direct your ire to the members who would abuse this one if it were loosened.

BTW, I say this a lot, but I think I actually need to say it more: if you see something and it isn't deleted, that doesn't mean (in fact, almost never means) it's fine. It just means it's not really plausible to check every post. So by all means, please direct my attention to anything you think might be borderline. And thank you to those that do.

Sorry, I posted Mariel Hemingway in Star 80...I thought it was tasteful enough that I could get away with it. My apologies.
No big deal, though I appreciate the sentiment.

Yes. He has reminded me of this at least a hundred times.
Why it was necessary to do so even more than once is the real question, no?