THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

minio did you know people take trips to skateboard in poland?

Is it weird that the fact that malls are dying really saddens me? I think it's nostalgia for 90's mall aesthetic.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
minio did you know people take trips to skateboard in poland?
velvet did you know you can mention an user so that he will be instantly notified you're asking him something in some thread?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

velvet did you know you can mention an user so that he will be instantly notified you're asking him something in some thread?
go eat a bug

There is a special place in hell for people who don't pick up after their dog.

There is a special place in hell for people who don't pick up after their dog.
Well, I never do. Because I don't have one!!!

Guys, I think something's wrong with me. I'm fed up with pinku eiga!!!

I can't believe how many Fassbinder films I still haven't seen given how many I have seen. Namely:

Fontane Effi Briest oder: Viele, die eine Ahnung haben von ihren Möglichkeiten und ihren Bedürfnissen und trotzdem das herrschende System in ihrem Kopf akzeptieren durch ihre Taten und es somit festigen und durchaus bestätigen

Sounds like a good one!

Right at 7:03.

@Yoda Looks like timestamps don't work in embedded videos. The video starts from the beginning.

Yep, I'm aware. Unfortunately that's the cost of all the auto-embed stuff, at least for now. Think I put a couple of hours into trying to get it to work, at one point. I might try again, simply because I don't remember now why it was so hard then.