Nick Jonas

Tools    

Who is he ? I had not heard of him , till news came out that he is going to marry one of India's biggest female film stars---Priyanka Chopra . This , inspite of the fact that she is 11 years older than him .

https://www.eonline.com/news/960450/...gagement-party

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why do most famous people marry other famous people? Can't they marry just some average Joe?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Why do most famous people marry other famous people? Can't they marry just some average Joe?
The average Joe would be after the money of the famous person .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The average Joe would be after the money of the famous person .
Not necessarily. Unless we're talking about freakin' Brad Pitt, famous people are still quite obscure for people not interested in the field they are famous in, therefore it's possible to find a good person that is not famous and is not after money (and doesn't know the famous somebody). I think the real reason behind this might be the fact famous people are usually surrounded by other famous people, and not so much by average Joes. Especially when they're so famous that they have a bodyguard and travel everywhere in a limousine.

the couple got married in a christian wedding yesterday and a hindu wedding today---

also the hindu tradition of carrying the groom on their shoulders was done by priyanka's relatives---

also the bride was carried by the grooms relatives---

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/jezeb...1830880335/amp

New York magazine's the cut writes horribly offensive article alleging that Priyanka Chopra is a global scam artist who manipulated a younger white man into marrying her against his will . Removes the article after people are shocked .