Users you miss

Tools    

Both were discussed at the time and I'm not going to go dig through things months later to quote you specifics, but the general reasons are: stepping over the line in heated discussions over and over for the former, and repeatedly harassing/insulting another member (and lying to me about it) for the latter.

Sexy Celebrity, Dorothy Michaels, Sexy Celebrity II, Jase, oh and the psychic guy.

Sexy Celebrity. I guess the dude was a man of his word this time and has really left MoFo for good.

But something tells me he will be back.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Sexy Celebrity. I guess the dude was a man of his word this time and has really left MoFo for good.

But something tells me he will be back.
He has never gone away. He still isn't really gone.

All the guys who came over here from the Cinemaholics forum that closed down a year or so back, most of them joined here but I never see them post. I think Iank is the only one.

Where is Dani8 ? After getting so many controversial threads closed she should have at least stuck around a while longer . Now I miss both---the controversial threads and Dani8
For Chris: Any news on what ever happened to Dani8?

The truth is in here
I was gonna say Dani8 too. I miss her like crazy. It's so sad how she was sick and then after July this year she disappeared

Camo too. Even though he had some drunken rants, he was a pivotal part of the forum. A great personality with a real passion for movies.
He was also the main man when it comes to tournaments. It's gonna feel so weird with the next Top 100 Actors list held by someone else.
I dreaded the day where he would get permanently banned. And sadly it finally came. I hope he's happier wherever he is now.

I was gonna say Dani8 too. I miss her like crazy. It's so sad how she was sick and then after July this year she disappeared
This is why I was asking. Since she'd reportedly been in & out of the hospital, a lot of people were wondering. Anyone have any news?

A system of cells interlinked
Cait, Pyro, Frog, Slaytan, UsedFuture

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Bbb...but I'm not gone! I'm still here!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.