'A Star Is Born' Soundtrack

Tools    

A Star is Born is currently the most talked about movie in the world. It highlights the musical prowess and natural acting ability of Lady Gaga, and the surprisingly good singing ability of Bradley Cooper.

I truly believe that this soundtrack will be for Lady Gaga what The Bodyguard soundtrack was for Whitney Houston. Career defining.

As for Bradley Cooper, he has that rock voice that kind of reminded me of Jim Morrison to some degree. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up making a record in the near future. Preferably in collaboration with Lukas Nelson, Willie's son, who co-wrote and played guitar on many of the songs on the album.

If you haven't seen the movie or heard the soundtrack, what are you waiting for?

Highlights tracks:

BLACK EYES

MAYBE IT'S TIME

SHALLOW

ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

IS THAT ALRIGHT?

I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa