Rate the last Book you read

Tools    

Surprisingly, somewhat of a dull read. Which was my problem with Kenney Jones’s autobiography. Best rock stars’ books so far have been Pete Townsend’s & the best being Eric Clapton’s.

“I was cured, all right!”

★★★★
Agatha's 1939 "And Then There Were None" was my last one, she manages to maintain the suspense until the last page. It's a very good mystery/thriller. My favorite from her (so far).

“I was cured, all right!”

★★★★
Saint Seiya Kanzenban 1 - 5
So far so good!

★★★★★
Kentaro Miura is a God!
25 edition so far and it's GREAT!
The best fantasy story ever, and it's not over yet.

This book went on & on & on. Well-written, but after 200 pages I could not face the final 100 pages.

Dense with words & virtually no paragraph breaks. Not my kind of book.

Turns out I'm not too old for young adult novels after all!

Science in the Soul - Richard Dawkins

I'm usually not fond of collective books like these, but I did want to read some Dawkin's works. The first half of the book seemed to contain most of the material I found interesting, while the second half essays veered in a different direction. As how these types of books go, some of the concepts aren't explored as much as you would like them to be.

Re-read of an excellent book. Very sexy. Adapted as a tv mini-series, but haven’t seen it.

The first book I've read from Burroughs. Will definitely be reading some more of his books, although I've been told Junky is less experimental compared to some of his writing.

As soon as I started these beautiful books, I thought of @lenslady. If she hasn’t read them, she should.