B-Movie HoF II: The Sequel!

Tools    

The Beastmaster

Jesus, this film got a PG?! What with all the impalement, child murdering and BOOBIES! (I remember seeing that boob scene in a YouTube vid about the MPAA way before I knew of this films existence). I’ve never really watched one of these ‘sword and sorcery’ films, so I did appreciate the ascetic (Feels like an NES game). The music was cool. I lost a little interest towards the end unfortunately.

I absolutely loved the ferrets, they were so cute! Forget Dal, I wanna see a spin-off film about Kodo and Podo.

WARNING: spoilers below
Rest in Peace Kodo. Your efforts and bravery will not be forgotten. ;(. I'm not even being funny, that was a legit sad scene!

Interesting film @MovieGal

Watched the film too late, now I need some sleep. Will finish tomorrow.

Also @Joel, how is everyone's progress? You don't seem to have updated it in a while.
Joel told me he's taking a little break from posting, he did say the HoF will be finished though so keep watching!

IMPORTANT B Movie HoF NEWS:

• I spent the last hour updating the review links, so that they would be current. Let me know if I missed any.
  • mattiasflgrtll6 dropped out and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was disqualified, so you don't have to watch it.
  • Joel may or may not be back by the deadline. We were suppose to be done mid Nov.
  • If you guys need a little more time let me know.
  • When you have a voting list send them to me and to Joel. That way if Joel doesn't return I can still calculate the list and do the reveal of the winner.

Current Status:

cat_sidhe 12/11
All reviews

CiCi 3/11
Cherry 2000
The Dragon Lives Again
The Burning

Citizen Rules 12/11
The Child
Cherry 2000
The Beast Must Die
The Burning
Hunter's Blood
Jack Frost
The Dragon Lives Again
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Night of the Creeps
The Editor
The Beastmaster
Spaced Invaders

edarsenal 11/11
The Beast Must Die
Spaced Invaders
The Beastmaster
Jack Frost
Cherry 2000
The Editor
Hunter's Blood
The Dragon Lives Again
The Child
Night of the Creeps
The Burning

HashtagBrownies 11/11
The Burning
Jack Frost
The Dragon Lives Again
Night of the Creeps

The Beastmaster
Cherry 2000
The Editor
Spaced Invaders
Hunter's Blood
The Child

Joel 11/11
The Child
Jack Frost
Cherry 2000
The Beast Must Die
The Burning
The Child
Night of the Creeps
The Beastmaster
The Editor

The Dragon Lives Again

MovieGal 12/11
The Child
Spaced Invaders
The Dragon Lives Again
Jack Frost
Hunter's Blood
Cherry 2000
The Beast Must Die
The Burning
The Beastmaster
The Editor
Night of the Creeps

pahaK 11/11
The Child

The Burning
The Dragon Lives Again
Jack Frost
Cherry 2000
The Beast Must Die
The Editor
Night of the Creeps
The Beastmaster
Spaced Invaders

Siddon 11/11
The Beast Must Die
Spaced Invaders
Hunter's Blood
Cherry 2000
The Dragon Lives Again
The Editor
Night of the Creeps

Jack Frost
The Child
The Beastmaster
The Burning

TheUsualSuspect 11/11
Spaced Invaders
The Burning
Cherry 2000
Jack Frost

The Beast Must Die
The Beastmaster
The Editor

The Child
Hunter's Blood
The Dragon Lives
Night of the Creeps

TYTD 11/11
All reviews

Tags: @MovieGal @TYTD @pahaK @Joel @edarsenal @cat_sidhe @TheUsualSuspect @Siddon @CiCi @HashtagBrownies

I wish someone had told me earlier that I didn't have to watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

I'll pm my list to both of you. I PMd Joel my list, but want to make an amendment.

11/11? Wouldn't it be 11/12 since I still have to see the The Beast Must Die?
I see your point, but I made it 11 so people didn't think there were 12 movies to watch total. When you review The Beast Must Die then you will be at 12/11...12watched/11required

Thanks @Citizen Rules for doing that, and getting everything together like that. I'll still add all the reviews to the landing page, just need a little time. Gonna thin out my activity a bit but will work on everyone's lists for a final tally and winner. @CiCi, you're still a bit behind, or are you getting there? I don't care if we stretch it out a little more, even if we need the holidays. As long as no one else minds?

EDIT: Reviews now updated on landing page..now we have 2 of them thanks to @Citizen Rules, our diligent co-host!

I don't care if we stretch it out a little more, even if we need the holidays. As long as no one else minds?
I've been kinda anticipating the end of this, but if CICI needs time then he needs it.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
No, I managed to marathon them in a window I had a few weeks back. I'll sort out a prelim list but I might revisit one or two! I shouldn't need more than a couple of days

The Beast Must Die

The first 15 minutes had me really confused, I kept thinking to myself "Is this the right movie?!". The music in the film is horribly inappropriate, it sounds more like a buddy-cop movie than a horror movie. I really liked the mystery aspect to it, it felt like a spooky version of Cluedo. I thought it was cool how the film gave you time to decide your choice (Did anyone pick correctly?). Some of the scenes were kinda tense I guess. Also it was cool to see General Tarkin in it.

Interesting film @Siddon