2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

I really do think the Saints will make the Superbowl this year. And probably the Patsies.
I don't know if they can win in KC, and the Steelers are always a concern. The Saints probably make it without having to win any cold weather games.

KC always chokes in the playoffs. That's literally the history of their team post-Superbowl 4.
Yea but their talent combined with their home field advantage is real tough.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yea but their talent combined with their home field advantage is real tough.
Just like it was last year.

Not saying they aren't good, but I'm not as fully confident in them as I would be the Saints with the same given scenario.

That being said, would like to see the Chiefs win tomorrow night.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Anybody here say "the FUTURE of the NFL" yet?

At what point do we eliminate defense? I can't wait to see 5-10 years from now and how elite defense players are compensated when it may be argued that they are the equivalent of running backs.

Anybody here say "the FUTURE of the NFL" yet?

At what point do we eliminate defense? I can't wait to see 5-10 years from now and how elite defense players are compensated when it may be argued that they are the equivalent of running backs.

Future is the present. Not enough QB to go around yet, but everyone is throwing the ball 40 times.

Weak 12

Chargers
Colts
Pats
Falcons
Steelers

I went 0-5 last week.

Week 12:

Patriots
Eagles
Ravens
Chargers