Perfect Casting

Tools    

As Red Skelton, I give you David Harbour

Next: Jack Johnson
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Who could play Saunch's avatar, David Lynch?

I just got a bolt of inspiration...
Who'd be better to play David Lynch than the star of Lynch's classic Blue Velvet...
Kyle Mclaughlin!

Current day Steve Tyler could only be played be the one, the only, Mister Mickey Rourke!

Who could play Bela Lugosi?

The older version of Bela was played by Martin Landau in Ed Wood. If they make a Bela Lugosi biopic starting from his younger years, he should be played by none other than Paul Dano

Next: Marvin Gaye

I can't seem to post both photos at once, hope no one minds if I do this in two parts

Malcolm -Jamal Warner

The iconic King of Comedy; Johnny Carson
( I've always thought one of his frequent guests, another comic , bore a striking resemblance to Johnny- but I leave it to you to choose)

( I've always thought one of his frequent guests, another comic , bore a striking resemblance to Johnny- but I leave it to you to choose)
I assume you're referring to Steve Martin? Sure, he resembles him, but Steve is too old to play Johnny in a movie now. I think I nailed it with Joel Edgerton.

I can't seem to post both photos at once, hope no one minds if I do this in two parts

Malcolm -Jamal Warner

For Marvin Gaye, there was supposed to be a movie about his life and death called Sexual Healing and Jesse L. Martin was cast as Marvin. The producers and casting agents nailed it with this casting. Their first choice was Lenny Kravitz, and I'm glad they passed on him. Not sure if that movie is still being made or if they have since shelved it.

I was just about to come here and post Jesse Martin for Marvin Gaye...unlike Malcolm Jamal Warner, Martin can actually sing.

For your consideration as Stan Lee:

\

His private life be damned, he's still one of the best actors in the business, capable of doing just about anything.

Kevin Spacey

My near perfect casting choice for the legendary Johnny Carson is...
Ryan Gosling

This might just do nobody any good.
Don’t know that he’s properly suited for the role but you’re not gonna get a better likeness for Lee than Marc Maron.

Don’t know that he’s properly suited for the role but you’re not gonna get a better likeness for Lee than Marc Maron.

@Saunch provide the next person if @Gideon58 doesn't.