Happy Halloween 2018!

Tools    

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!

I have tomorrow off so as soon as I'm done with work, I'll be hunting a pumpkin to carve up while drinking red wine, probably listening to John Carpenter and Fabio Frizzi. Later, will watch movies. Haven't decided which horrors yet, but will try to avoid Halloween and Halloween II because I've done those two too many times on Halloween. I'll go for at least 2 classic horrors and 2 new ones.

A couple of friends and I have a tradition of starting Halloween with this short film.

What are you up to tonight?

Happy Halloween MOFOs. I'll either watch new British horror 'Possum' or revisit something like The Thing.

Meanwhile, can anybody name all the horror films featured here:

This might just do nobody any good.

The Blair Witch Project
Let the Right One In
?
The Shining
The Witch
Suspiria
Halloween
The Exorcist
Rosemary’s Baby
The Ring
Carrie

Not if you're dressing up as Santa for Halloween!
I would axe that ****er right in the face. I'm already so pissed off that the most creative holiday gets the least celebration time. Christmas is the ****ing WORST. Starts WAY before it should, stays WAY beyond its welcome, and nobody does ANYTHING new or creative with the xmas characters so it can **** RIGHT OFF in my book.

Bless and DAMN Halloween, the most highly creative and most short lived holiday.

I would axe that ****er right in the face. I'm already so pissed off that the most creative holiday gets the least celebration time. Christmas is the ****ing WORST. Starts WAY before it should, stays WAY beyond its welcome, and nobody does ANYTHING new or creative with the xmas characters so it can **** RIGHT OFF in my book.

Bless and DAMN Halloween, the most highly creative and most short lived holiday.
Christmas... is my favorite holiday.