Stone age with dinosaurs movie

Tools    

I'm sorry if the explanation isnt flawless but this is a movie I really liked the first half of as a kid (We only had the first half as something went wrong when recording it) and its called "half dinosaur movie" on the tape so no help there. My guess is that its made in the 80s or early 90s (low budget if 90s?)

Description and memories from it.

-Stone age people and dinosaurs living together.

-A big sea creature (dinosaur type, not a normal turtle) attacks the village and they manage to kill it on the beach. Maybe by burning something under it? I think the scene starts with the sea water disapearing like it does before a tsunami.

-The girl having the lead role is just a smal kid at the begining, being blond while all other girls are black haired. Her mother tries to dye it with tar or something to avoid her getting sacrificed and she runs of with some guys when shes more grown up.

Some slimy plants (big enough too swallow the person whole) and a flying dinosaur tries to eat the the escape pair when they are on the run.

Hmm. How good were the special effects? Did they look like real dinosaurs, or could you tell they were just bendy toys or something?
What species of dinosaurs? If the movie had BOTH dinosaurs and people, it couldn't have been a film that worried too much about scientific accuracy.

Possibly Dinosaur Island (1994)?

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Sounds a little bit like When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth but that was made in 1970s.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I'm pretty certain you are looking for the movie titled One Million Years B.C. with Raquel Welch as 'Luana, the fair one'. There is a sea turtle that attacks the village and plenty of dinosaurs.
"One Million Years B.C. is a 1966 British adventure/fantasy film starring Raquel Welch and John Richardson, set in a fictional age of cavemen and dinosaurs. The film was made by Hammer Film Productions and Seven Arts, and is a remake of the Hollywood film One Million B.C.. It recreates many of the scenes of the earlier film. Location scenes were filmed on the Canary Islands in the middle of winter, in late 1965. The British release prints of this film were printed in dye transfer Technicolor. The film was released in edited form in the United States in 1967, printed in DeLuxe Color. Like the original film, this remake is largely ahistorical. It portrays dinosaurs and humans living ... more on Wikipedia..."

I'm pretty certain you are looking for the movie titled One Million Years B.C. with Raquel Welch as 'Luana, the fair one'. There is a sea turtle that attacks the village and plenty of dinosaurs.
"One Million Years B.C. is a 1966 British adventure/fantasy film starring Raquel Welch and John Richardson, set in a fictional age of cavemen and dinosaurs. The film was made by Hammer Film Productions and Seven Arts, and is a remake of the Hollywood film One Million B.C.. It recreates many of the scenes of the earlier film. Location scenes were filmed on the Canary Islands in the middle of winter, in late 1965. The British release prints of this film were printed in dye transfer Technicolor. The film was released in edited form in the United States in 1967, printed in DeLuxe Color. Like the original film, this remake is largely ahistorical. It portrays dinosaurs and humans living ... more on Wikipedia..."

Wow, This could very well be it even if the memory I got from it looked a bit beter

The one thing that my memory disagrees with is the turtle fighting, Im sure it was a big water living "dinosaur". But that memory is 20+ years old from a young me so might be wrong.

Ok, so I have actualy managed to get hold of the full movie One Million Years B.C. from 1966 and Im 99% its not the right one even if the one Im thinking of must be heavily based upon this one.

Ill try and describe the scenes I remeber beter.

-A big sea creature (dinosaur type, not a normal turtle) attacks the village and they manage to kill it on the beach. Maybe by burning something under it? I think the scene starts with the sea water disapearing like it does before a tsunami.

-The girl having the lead role is just a smal kid at the begining, being blond while all other girls are black haired. Her mother tries to dye it with tar or something to avoid her getting sacrificed and she runs of with some guys when shes more grown up.

Some slimy plants (big enough too swallow the person whole) and a flying dinosaur tries to eat the the escape pair when they are on the run.

What were the special effects like? Better than the ones in One Million Years BC? Worse?

I am still thinking about this one.

Could it be When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970)? Or something else from Hammer?

I am still thinking about this one.

Could it be When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970)? Or something else from Hammer?
Sounds a little bit like When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth but that was made in 1970s.

I have to check it out more but the plot on imdb mentions a blonde girl thats about to get sacraficed and this Image totaly rings a bell with a sea lizzard geting killed by fire. I think you guys found what Im looking for