Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Outfit - 8/10
Great crime/thriller. I don't like many from this genre, but this is real good.
Whereas I'm a daisy for this genre and this is one of the best matt72582!!

Days of wine and roses (1962)

Powerful story with Jack Lemmon playing the caring but troubled husband and Lee Remick as his dipsomaniac wife. Both are great and there's real poignancy of what booze can create and destroy...not preachy though. 7.5/10 (Mancini's soundtrack is excellent).

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Whereas I'm a daisy for this genre and this is one of the best matt72582!!
Awesome! It was unique, and I like Duvall; never gets his due. If you have recommendations, I'd like to know em! I notice a greatness in the 70s, up until the movie "Thief"

Serena (Susanne Bier, 2014)
+
Quite nice to look at but the story has a tendency to lumber along

Searching (2018)

Interesting techno-driven who did what mystery. The payoff is cr@p. Would have been better with some more character development. As it is, we know the main protagonist but don't feel for him. 5/10

Snooze factor rating = Z

Watched this for the second time, it was on television today so decided to watch it as I had a lot of fun with it the last time and I was obsessed with the books.

Snooze factor rating = Z

^ I believe this is the first zombie film from Denmark.

[Snooze Factor Ratings]:
Z = didn't nod off at all
Zz = nearly nodded off but managed to stay alert
Zzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed
Zzzz = nodded off and missed some of the film but went back to watch what I missed but nodded off again at the same point and therefore needed to go back a number of times before I got through it...
Zzzzz = nodded off and missed some or the rest of the film but was not interested enough to go back over it

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

It was really amazing seeing it in the theater; this is the first time I've actually gone to see a movie on my birthday. Seeing it on the big screen and hearing all the sound effects, and even background dialogue, I never noticed before while watching it at home was great; I'll probably never miss the sound of the train taking off ever again. Though some seem to really hate the dub - funny how a Japanese family (sitting there speaking Japanese at that) was watching it dubbed with the rest of us, I still say the then-12-year-old Daveigh Chase carries the 124-minute film with aplomb and the rest of the dub cast supports her excellently. Can't wait to go see Castle in the Sky in a few weeks. And when they inevitably announce Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind for the 35th anniversary, I already know I'll hardly be able to contain my excitement. This might actually be the best birthday ever.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

-

I wasn't expecting much since I thought the last movie was terrible. Needless to say this was a surprise. It's certainly not great and has it's fair share of stupidity, but it delivered on what I was watching it for. That would be the dinosaurs and the thrills.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

-

I wasn't expecting much since I thought the last movie was terrible. Needless to say this was a surprise. It's certainly not great and has it's fair share of stupidity, but it delivered on what I was watching it for. That would be the dinosaurs and the thrills.
Nice! I liked it too, and gave it the same rating I think. I like it a lot better than the first Jurassic World.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Searching (2018)

Interesting techno-driven who did what mystery. The payoff is cr@p. Would have been better with some more character development. As it is, we know the main protagonist but don't feel for him. 5/10

Shes at White castle spoiler.