The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Not exactly a picture, but I put together a highlight reel (well, if falling down counts as a highlight) for my softball team, the Raging Avocados. Came out pretty well!

I presume you are the Raging Avocados primarily to indicate to opposition teams that you have the 'stones' to take on anyone and that the team colours were just an extension of the theme?

Actually we just already had green shirts and we were suggesting names that fit the color, and I suggested that as a joke, and it won overwhelmingly.

Actually we just already had green shirts and we were suggesting names that fit the color, and I suggested that as a joke, and it won overwhelmingly.
Well, hopefully the opposing teams don't know the truth and you can let the mythos of my thinking develop in their heads

Maryland has some nice sunflower fields this time of year...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Lovely. The first and last photos could easily be posted on our Stunning Pictures of the World thread, or the Interesting photos thread.

Looking forward to seeing more photos from you @Holden Pike

Anheuser-Busch at the Brewery this afternoon Oktoberfest 2018, Prost!

What lovely girls .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This picture has so much photoshopping potential, but I don't have any ideas right now!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The wife is working on some decorations this year.

About 90 percent done, a few more finishing touches needed. She is also going to mount them on something to make them look like a totem pole.

Before

See No Evil

Hear No Evil

Speak No Evil

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Looks like scenes from a Bros.Quay "Making of" Documentary, but I'm sure it's from Toy Story.

Nice @7thson I thought those were movie props as I was scrolling up until I saw at last your wife was making them. That's pretty amazing work there she's doing!

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I was at a party and decided to take some photos of myself to give to all these strangers for them to remember me by.

@MovieMaker5087 was kind enough to show us around Cleveland a bit, and had the bright idea of taking a picture by the house from A Christmas Story, which I had no idea was nearby.

Glad to see everyone's so cheery in the midst of a dangerous hostage situation. I hope you at least had the decency to make sure that finger gun had its safety on before you pointed it at MovieMaker.

I've got lots of other great pictures from the museum, which was huge and very impressive (we didn't even get to a lot of it despite spending hours there).

That's me in the slasher hockey mask with the American flag behind me. One little boy saw me and went "Daddy Daddy it's Jason!!" Then he came up and grabbed my arm and said "You belong back at our house." Later another kid passing by on a golf cart yelled out, "We killed one of your brethren (holding up a hockey mask), hope you don't mind." Told him not to worry, I'll visit him later. (Cheating, Jason can't talk). Saw some Stormtroopers, they told us to "Move Along."

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallow1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	49370   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallow2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	300.7 KB
ID:	49371   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallow3.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	274.1 KB
ID:	49372   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallow4.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	355.3 KB
ID:	49373   Click image for larger version

Name:	HH18.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	49374  

Hill station of mount Abu .

At sunset point close to time of sunset .

At honeymoon point with telescope .

At nakki lake .