Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

No clue what this is about & hadn’t the patience to find out.

Very interesting true story, but a very very dull movie.

Stupendous cast, but the movie is incomprehensible.

Both got good reviews & the director of the 2nd movie directed Gomorrah, which I loved, but I couldn’t get into either movie.

I couldn't finish Human Centipede 2 even though it's already black and white.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I've seen these two and found both to be mediocre.
Lasted about 10 minutes with the 1st one. Second one 1 hour & it got worse & worse. Mediocre indeed.

The first 40 minutes were a slow torture & I didn’t stick around to see if it improved. Very disappointed. Horrible in every way.

Very flat. More like a TV movie. Andrea Riseborough as a creepy lesbian.

Im noticing there are a lot of films you dont finish Stirchley! I did finish Darkest Hour, but Im not sure how! Unbelievably boring awards bait. There does seem to have been a string in the last few years of films based on historical figures that basically get a ton of plaudits for an actor doing a reasonable impression of a famous person, no matter how dull the story.

Its very rare I ever dont finish a film, and Ive never left the cinema before the end of one. Closest I came were Meet Joe Black, Intolerable Cruelty (my friends' choice of film, this and Sex and the City 2 are always the 2 films she made me watch that I bring up if I ever want to question her taste!) and Infinity War are the closest Ive ever come. Only ones Ive done it with watching on DVD or at home or whatever were Network (boring) and Sleepless In Seattle, which I just had to skip the last 20 minutes because the plot was irritating the life out of me and I could only see it annoying me even more if I watched to the end and they tried to make this horrible creepy story have a Hollywood happy ending.

Dunkirk

The first 40 minutes were a slow torture & I didn’t stick around to see if it improved. Very disappointed. Horrible in every way.

Battle of the Sexes
Very flat. More like a TV movie. Andrea Riseborough as a creepy lesbian.
I watched both, and found both average but with some decent moments.

I thought it started off quite well, and then just went off. I am usually one for sticking films out, as I often foolishly believe they will get better. Doesnt always happen. I must have been especially intolerant or sleepy that day

I thought it started off quite well, and then just went off. I am usually one for sticking films out, as I often foolishly believe they will get better. Doesnt always happen. I must have been especially intolerant or sleepy that day
Smudge me and you had the same reaction to Network...my review

Daft movie. Jennifer Lawrence a most unlikely ballerina.

I’m sure this is a good movie, but generally dislike sci-fi.

I was giving it the benefit of the doubt. The sets, costumes, SPX, CGI, etc. seemed to be of the highest quality. Scarlett seemed very good.