Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Yes.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
A beautiful girl, no doubt, but can she prepare delicious pancakes?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Phoebe Tonkin

"Citizen thing?" What do you mean, SiB?

It's a quote from Carry On Don't Lose Your Head. Kenneth Williams' Citizen Camembert is fooled into thinking Sid James' Sir Rodney Ffing, in drag, is an attractive woman .

It's a quote from Carry On Don't Lose Your Head. Kenneth Williams' Citizen Camembert is fooled into thinking Sid James' Sir Rodney Ffing, in drag, is an attractive woman .
So...are you saying Georgina Haig looks like someone in drag? Huh? Not her! Joking, right?

Scarlett Byrne

So...are you saying Georgina Haig looks like someone in drag?
I can see how it could be construed that way but no . Luckily I can tell the difference between Sid in drag and a beautiful woman. Anyway, watch the clip if it's on YouTube – it's funny.

Fukagawa Mai is like transcend figure, girl next door archetype. Just no wonder they nicknamed her the "holy mother" as she is truly illuminated with maternal, feminine aura... Bla bla bla enough for fangirling :')

Well okay that producer kinda creepy tho' but it does service for the fan

Fukagawa Mai is like transcend figure, girl next door archetype. Just no wonder they nicknamed her the "holy mother" as she is truly illuminated with maternal, feminine aura... Bla bla bla enough for fangirling :')

Well okay that producer kinda creepy tho' but it does service for the fan
She is very lovely! I really like the third pic the best, with her in the white shirt and not much else.

Katrina Bowden