Hello, Mr. Mino here - Mr Minio's evil twin!

Tools    

You probably always wondered why Mr Minio's posts are at times well thought out, helpful and wise, but sometimes, quite contrary, seem so perverted, stupid and inane.
Well, the reason is I'm posting all the filth to give him a bad name! Muahahaha! I'm Mr. Mino! Minio's evil twin!

It all started from a couple of MoFos making typos in Mr Minio's name. This had me worried somebody's actually found out. Mr Minio himself claimed a certain Mr. Mino exists, but
nobody believed him. Well, you should have! I really exist and I'm planning to take over MoFo! Muahaha!

Anyway, after Minio's posts became worse, many MoFos started wondering if there is any truth behind the Minio/Mino theory.

That's when Yoda conducted a wide-scale search to find out who I am. Even though he used all the resources he had, he was unable to find anything!

I'm a shadow! I'm a ghost! I'm Mr Dot Mino!

Here's my ultimatum to all MoFos:

Either you make me the sole owner of this site, your King and Ruler, and you all become my slaves, or I'm going to eat every last cookie on Earth! You will live in a world without cookies!!!

As you can see, you have no other choice, but to, traditionally, bend over and embrace my glory! All hail Mr. Mino!

PS: If Mr Minio ever gets banned, that's my doing! Muahaha!
PS2: For all MoFo ladies who wonder: I'm the sexier one.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mino, you fiend! At last you came out of hiding, you hell's gnome! So it was you all along! And you told me that chained woman in the basement is the last of your shenanigans!

Here I am, minding my own business, posting valuable content on MoFo, and you steal my credentials and log in to my account to post some of that terrible stuff I later get reprimanded for by Yoda.

PS: Don't listen to him, ladies. I'm the sexier one.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

How are we going to stop him?!
There is no stopping me! Muahahaha! Give me all your cookies, or I'm going to hypnotize you and take them away from you, anyway!

Never wondered, just accepted.
You're the perfect human for me, then. Now you only have to accept me as your LORD!

You're the perfect human for me, then. Now you only have to accept me as your LORD!
Sorry Minio, already have one of those and he's FAR too much fun for me to turn coat. Ever.

You fool, with this decision you brought doom to all MoFo!

I will leave now, but remember that I will be observing your every move, MoFos! And I will control Mr Minio and influence all of you through him!

Is this Mr. Minion? You seem more a minion than a villain. You could never replace Mr. Minio.

Is this Mr. Minion? You seem more a minion than a villain. You could never replace Mr. Minio.
Mr. Mino, not Minion! You change my name again and I will cast you to my dungeon! Oh, wait! You've already been there! AND ENJOYED IT!!!

Mr. Mino, not Minion! You change my name again and I will cast you to my dungeon! Oh, wait! You've already been there! AND ENJOYED IT!!!
You are a minion to me. Where Mr. Minio is a dear loving friend.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
So Mino works in a book depository?