The MoFo Top 100 Movies of the 1930s Countdown

→ in
Tools    

I'll send a list. I want to watch 2,3 other films to make sure I have a solid list. Right now I have 23 movies of the 30's I can say I like very much, I wouldn't like to put movies I give 7/10 or less on a top 25 of a decade list.

Mine's in - decided I'm taking tomorrow off, I think I deserve it

I'll send a list. I want to watch 2,3 other films to make sure I have a solid list. Right now I have 23 movies of the 30's I can say I like very much, I wouldn't like to put movies I give 7/10 or less on a top 25 of a decade list.
That makes sense...and I hope to get a list from you

BTW, It doesn't have to be a full 25 list, you can have less films on it, even down to only 10. So if you only have a strong 23 films, that's fine!

The deadline is the morning of the 30th. When I get up in the morning, I will accept all the voting list in my inbox, but after that, I'll tally them up and the deadline will be over.

Wanna highlight what CR just said: it doesn't have to be a full list! And if you poke around best of the 30s lists you'll probably realize you've seen more than enough to submit one. Please do! It makes the lists so much better/more fun.

I will not be able to participate in this.

Most of the 30s movies I've seen I either hated or was indifferent to and the remaining few that I do like enough to consider voting for number fewer than 10.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I will not be able to participate in this.

Most of the 30s movies I've seen I either hated or was indifferent to and the remaining few that I do like enough to consider voting for number fewer than 10.
Boo, but understandable. Hope you are able to participate in the next one.

Master of My Domain
Sent a partial list. Kinda embarrassing, since a month ago I promised to send in a list within a week, but at least I didn't abandon a commitment like I usually do.

If you haven't sent in a list, consider it....please

This countdown is OUR countdown
, it's a community event and unique to MoFo! And today, Sept 29th is your last chance to get in a list of your favorite 30s movies.

Don't think you've seen many 30s films? I bet you have! Check this link:

IMDB Most Popular Feature Films Released 1930s
and I bet you can easily make a list of your favorites.

So far these MoFos have sent in a list:
Marlon Brando
Loner
Siddon
GolfportDoc
Upton
Camo
Citizen Rules
Dadgumblah
DonnieDarko
SeanC
Nedstark09
Holden Pike
Thursday Next
The Samoan Lawyer
Yoda
Matt72582
Jabs
Edarsenal
Rauldc14
Mr Minio
Nestrorio_Miklos
Re93animator
7thson
TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_
Gideon58
Jal90
Chypmunk
Fabulous
Mark F
Roy C
Gbgoodies
Gatsby
Nostromo87
HashtagBrownies
Nope1172
Cat_sidhe
Austruck
Cobpyth
Cricket
Frightened Inmate No. 2

I love to add more members to this list!

Master of My Domain
Who are all those people? Are they members here?
Well Nedstark is a mod and the rest are people from IMDB.