Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

This is something that has been happening here for decades but there's been a huge rise in the attacks over the last few years. If you can somehow get hold of a copy, I highly recommend watching it.
Definitely will; love stuff like this. Not yet available here though I can imagine it being reviewed by the New York Times eventually & it will then be available. Just the kind of documentary that would be of interest here.

But I’m confused. Who are these paramilitaries? Is this only in N.I.? And why the increase now - because of the drugs epidemic?

Unregistered User
Definitely will; love stuff like this. Not yet available here though I can imagine it being reviewed by the New York Times eventually & it will then be available. Just the kind of documentary that would be of interest here.

But I’m confused. Who are these paramilitaries? Is this only in N.I.? And why the increase now - because of the drugs epidemic?

Its complicated lol There are quite a few paramilitary groups split across both sides Protestant and Catholic here in N.I. It just depends what estate you live in and which group runs the estate. The punishments are really just for anyone who is not doing what said group wants. If someone is causing lots of trouble in the area then they might be contacted. Recently young children have been victims of these punishments too.

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/b...thern-14272381

Its complicated lol There are quite a few paramilitary groups split across both sides Protestant and Catholic here in N.I. It just depends what estate you live in and which group runs the estate. The punishments are really just for anyone who is not doing what said group wants. If someone is causing lots of trouble in the area then they might be contacted. Recently young children have been victims of these punishments too.
So have you been affected by these groups? Sounds like a terrifying way to live.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
YEAH
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.