Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Anouk Aimee

While I do enjoy the rest of Ms. Dobrev, I particularly enjoy her gams (stems, legs) in this picture. Wow!
They're fantastic aren't they ? She's very well put together.

Andrea Riseborough
I like her too – anyone who hasn't seen it should check her out playing a young Margaret Thatcher in The Long Walk to Finchley (2008). I was blown away. I haven't kept up with her since then, which is a shame.

I like her too – anyone who hasn't seen it should check her out playing a young Margaret Thatcher in The Long Walk to Finchley (2008). I was blown away. I haven't kept up with her since then, which is a shame.
I love her too, saw both The Death of Stalin and Battle of the Sexes last year and she is very lovely.

Weird is relative.
Saoirse Ronan

I've been watching Instinct and this young lady caught my eye. Mainly because of hers.

Bojana Novakovic

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Recent crush is Ellen Wong. Thanks, Edgar Wright!

Wait, she's still alive! You simply can't have an alive crush! It's against poser's commandments!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Wait, she's still alive! You simply can't have an alive crush! It's against poser's commandments!
I don't get it. Did your brain break, Minio?

This might just do nobody any good.
Sorry, I'm only into 20th century women...
Annette Bening fan over here.

Weird is relative.
Unlike the rest of us, @Mr Minio doesn't have to reflect on how his celeb crushes would most likely be unrequited, because he'd have to travel back in time to meet them. Since they're so unattainable, this makes them even more sexy. Right?