The 3rd MoFo Star Wars Weekend - December 2019

Tools    

Well guys, we’ve done them for every new “main-story” Star Wars release since Episode 7 arrived… there’s no difference this time round
Still over a year to go, but let's get prepped

---

Working around the Thanksgiving Weekend for the USA, and also prepping for the December 20th 2019 release of Episode 9 and we also have a MoFo Movie Weekend just before Thanksgiving featuring the Blade Runner movies…

… and sadly we’ll be dropping the prequel trilogy from the schedule in 2019. They’ve had almost no interest from MoFos during the previous 2 Star Wars Weekends.

The last Star Wars Weekend in 2017 however, did garner some interest in the “A Star Wars Story” addition of Rogue One… it’s a sad thing really, there are some fans out there for the prequels and I personally do like Episode 3… but with so many movies now, the fact we’re leading up to Episode 9, and given the fan base preferences, the prequels have got to be cut from this year’s line-up…

… so, Rogue One along with the Solo movie, will take the regular Friday slot previously filled by the prequel trilogy.

The 3rd MoFo Star Wars Weekend

Schedule

Friday, December 6th, 2019
MoFo Star Wars Weekend: A Prequel Story
Solo: A Star Wars Story
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Saturday, December 7th, 2019
MoFo Star Wars Weekend: An Original Trilogy
Episode 4: A New Hope
Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back
Episode 6: Return Of The Jedi

Sunday, December 8th, 2019
MoFo Star Wars Weekend: A Divided Audience
Episode 7: The Force Awakens
Episode 8: The Last Jedi

Actual times to be advised.
More than likely, the kick-off will be around 7pm-8pm UK British Time.

One thing though......... this celebration with definitely be a Discord live-voice Chat... and hopefully @Yoda can give use usage of the MoFo Chat Room too so we can have 2 lots of stuff going on at the same time?

Master of My Domain
Thanks for organizing the event Rodent. Will be around for the Saturday screenings.

Master of My Domain
Don't forget this is Dec 2019, over a year away yet
Too late, I already marked it on my calendar.

Is it this year? I thought we had at least another decade to wait.

Yup. New main-story Star Wars movie out this year, so we're doing a weekend for it.

If you don't want to come to the Star Wars Weekend, nobody's forcing you.
There's 2 other this year for definite though if you're interested.
Here's the current schedule page: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...97#post1586997

Or, check out the schedule so there's no overlap, join Discord, and organise a movie weekend of your own
Just let me know when, so I can put it into the schedule page.

Episode 9 is out in December, so having the weekend just before so it acts like a lead-up to the movie.

I wanna do a “Scream” weekend.

All 4 “Scream” movies.

Go for it, @Jase

Feb 9th & 10th... Nov 16&17th... and December 6th, 7th, 8th... are taken for already organised Weekends, but any other weekend is yours to dibs
Get a thread up, make a schedule