Name the Actress

Tools    

Yes! Loved her [Michelle Forbes] in True Blood & In Treatment, to name just 2 shows.
If you haven't seen the first season of Berlin Station, I'd highly recommend it. Forbes has a very alluring quality about her. IMO the second season didn't hold up.

Her first name rhymes with her last name.
What a great clue. Fay Wray.

She was living right, lasting to aged 96~

As quick as I can find a suitable picture, I'll post an actress whose mouth reminds me of Miss Wray's...

*sshhhhhhhh* Don't tell William Randolph Hearst.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A workhorse actress from Wizard of Oz through The Young Philadelphians. I enjoy her every Christmas in The Man Who Came to Dinner:

I guess the thread-- sheesa dead. Billy Burke.

Surprised CR didn't snap her up. But you had the last one right, CR, so whip one upon us...

I guess the thread-- sheesa dead. Billy Burke.

Surprised CR didn't snap her up. But you had the last one right, CR, so whip one upon us...
It's dead because Gideon hasn't been online for 1 month. He should be back posting soon, I hope. I did know that was Billy Burke, I thought I had posted a reply, sorry I either spaced because I have a flu bug or I didn't hit submit button.

Here's one

How about another pic and a hint. She was nominated for three Oscars.

I can't see the picture; only the square. Maybe it's my machine?

Now this gal is really eating at me, because she looks so familiar...

BTW it seems like we're not getting the participation that we were. I tried using more familiar actresses, but then somebody nails it withing 2 minutes, and we're right back where we were.. Whaddya think?

I can't see the picture; only the square. Maybe it's my machine?

Now this gal is really eating at me, because she looks so familiar...

BTW it seems like we're not getting the participation that we were. I tried using more familiar actresses, but then somebody nails it withing 2 minutes, and we're right back where we were.. Whaddya think?
My fault! I was lazy and hot linked the photo directly from a google search, me bad. I will fix.