Pets

Tools    

If that hasn't helped; here's my 2 cents from someone who is probably one of the least tech savvy people here. Mofos are, as you can see, extremely knowledgeable and generous with help, but some of us can't quite absorb this type of instruction online here .

Call or contact tech support for your phone and/or pc - , they should be able to instruct you step by step, especially if you run into some unexpected little glitch. . If you can bring the device into the store, they can assist and guide you hands on.

I can only speak for myself, but I almost never watch video clips that people post on MoFo. There's way too many of them and they take way too long. A photo is much better IMO. In other words don't worry that you can't post a video.

He can differ all he wants.
Having a sardonic little chuckle to myself.

When it comes to a PC I have no idea, but if you take pics and videos with your phone it's easy.
Show me how to post vids using fone please cricket. Vids of your Poms enticed me to want to take some of Bonnie and Bubbles for this thread. My vids are no longer than 30s so even @Citizen Rules should not be bothered buy them.

Show me how to post vids using fone please cricket.
First, make the video with your iPhone camera app.

Then, select the video out of your camera roll and press the icon on the bottom left-

Then press the YouTube button-

Then, fill out the YouTube page; title, description, category(pets), and public, then press publish and wait a few minutes for it to be available on YouTube.

Then find it on YouTube and post the link. When you do it from the YouTube app, it automatically embeds on this site.

A little OT but I've been wondering about this for awhile @cricket. Who was that third dog in the video you posted with Randy " aaaaaoooooing " to Werewolves of London?

Originally I thought it was the dog ( a Yorkie). your wife offered to sit for, but it didn't look like the Yorkie you posted in a later video. This dog ( gray coat?) may be not be a
breed, ( certainly not a Pom ) maybe a mutt, but very very adorable - kept wandering in and out and back in again to the video.

Many thanks for going to the trouble cricket. My file type (JPEG) was not being accepted by YT from my PC yesterday. Will see how I go today via fone. If not my son will see if I can alter file type to one YT accepts. So much mucking around.

cricket I do not have a YT icon on my fone. Terrific!

A little OT but I've been wondering about this for awhile @cricket. Who was that third dog in the video you posted with Randy " aaaaaoooooing " to Werewolves of London?

Originally I thought it was the dog ( a Yorkie). your wife offered to sit for, but it didn't look like the Yorkie you posted in a later video. This dog ( gray coat?) may be not be a
breed, ( certainly not a Pom ) maybe a mutt, but very very adorable - kept wandering in and out and back in again to the video.
That was my friend's dog. We babysit him a couple times a year. I believe he's a schnoodle. We had him for 3 weeks then a week later we had the yorkie for 3 weeks. 3 dogs is a lot more work.

Many thanks for going to the trouble cricket. My file type (JPEG) was not being accepted by YT from my PC yesterday. Will see how I go today via fone. If not my son will see if I can alter file type to one YT accepts. So much mucking around.
If that fails just take more videos with your iPhone camera.

Ah , thanks for telling me @cricket , cute dog. Seems like you have a sort of revolving open door pet ' hotel' there. But fun for you, I think, as well as the extra work, and from your wife's laughter at the Yorkie's antics; she sounds like a fun and nice person. If watching in delight as a dog runs through a sprinkler is what makes you happy- I'd say you've got it made

[quote=spookiemoviemania;1950646]Many thanks for going to the trouble cricket. My file type (JPEG) was not being accepted by YT from my PC yesterday. Will see how I go today via fone. If not my son will see if I can alter file type to one YT accepts. So much mucking around.

You mean the YouTube app altogether or you're just not seeing the option to put a video there?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Do you have a YouTube account?
If not, create one to post videos to.

If you do, make sure to install the app on your phone to access it for uploading videos. I dont have iPhone so no clue how to set you up there but an app is an app is an app. Cricket has explained that side I think. I think.

A reminder: a JPG is a still photo. Not a video clip/movie. YouTube is a site to post videos, so you will not be able to upload a JPG the way you are thinking. It simply doesn't work as you seem to assume. Approach it differently.

You don't convert a JPG to video. That doesn't work that way either. Instead, just find an actual video file already on your phone and upload that to YouTube. If you cannot find a video on your phone, then record new ones. Post those videos to YouTube.

From that point, follow what both Cricket and Cat have posted on the last page or three.

Side note: you can upload videos to YouTube via your computer whether it's a PC or Mac. Just go to YouTube's website, log in to your account (if you don't have an account, create one) and upload that way. Phone or computer, relatively same logic.

The takeaway is a JPG isn't a video.

Remember takeaways are fine occasionally but should only be eaten in moderate amounts. Stay healthy people!

You mean the YouTube app altogether or you're just not seeing the option to put a video there?
My IPhone is devoid of anything You Tube. Will ask my son. Son says no can do.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
A party guest is trying to steal his cake.

They spelled his name wrong, but I think he'll especially like the sing-along during the last minute.

Happy birthday Rudy. Maybe 'daddy' will teach you to sing along in harmony with Randy in the next music video.

What beautiful scenery @cricket - that couldn't be your backyard???

Happy birthday Rudy. Maybe 'daddy' will teach you to sing along in harmony with Randy in the next music video.

What beautiful scenery @cricket - that couldn't be your backyard???
Oh no, we went down to Plymouth.