Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

FLOTUS looking nice in a Valentino skirt. She has very shapely boobs. Fake, I think?

Vanessa Redgrave (she’s 81) looking very nice & natural at the Venice Film Festival.

Claire Foy & Emma Stone looking good in unusual outfits at the Venice Film Festival. Love Emma’s little bag.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden in a very nice dress. Love me a fabric printed with pictures on it.

Emma Stone in a very pretty dress at the Venice Film Festival.

Ditto Naomi Watts.

Madonna looks like she slept in her dress. If there is one thing I cannot stand it’s wrinkly clothes. You’d think someone would suggest a steamer.

Strange outfit on Claire Foy, but that’s fashion for you.

Jeff Goldblum looks fabulous. Fantastic shoes.

More Venice Film Festival. Cate Blanchett looking very nice, as per.

Ditto Emma Stone.

Portuguese model Izabel Goulart in a very nice dress.

Awww, Vanessa Redgrave at 81.

Some appalling gowns at the Emmys tonight, but these 3 I liked. Nothing special though.

Don’t know who this woman is, but she needs a stylist STAT.

Gwendolyn Christie can’t dress herself to save her life. Horrible wrinkled outfit.

Dakota Fanning looks good there. I like the colour coordinated jewellery.

Princess Eugenie looked very nice & showed that a bride does not necessarily need a veil.

Teddy Williams, the cute daughter of Robbie Williams. Amusingly asked Fergie if she was the queen. (Thank goodness she’s not.)

Eugenie’s MIL in Lanvin (IIRC) who didn’t need the fussy hat. So wrong for the outfit.

Now that I see a full-length photo, Demi Moore looked very nice.

My favorite outfit on this unknown woman. Not sure if it was suitable for a royal wedding, but very photogenic. Love the fuzzy bag.

Love Pixie Geldof’s outfit, which reminded me of the woman on the far left of Jacopo Pontormo’s painting The Visitation.

I generally hate the way Meghan dresses. (Either one has good taste or not.) This dress is ghastly & is way way too long.

What I find interesting about that dress is that the pattern evokes the stripes of the Union Jack, but in very Aussie colours.

Queen Maxima on a royal visit to London. Terrific dress for photographs. Maxima, as I’ve said before, can be a very fussy dresser, but she is always immaculate. Her dress bills must be staggering.

LOL. Megan Markle making sure didn’t leave a tag on this dress. Though she may have left the price tag on the sole of her left shoe.

Very nice dress, back & front. Very good look for Meghan.

Good color for Meghan, but that’s about it for this dress. Bag is pretty.

Shoes are not cheap, but they look it. Nasty.

Queen Letizia of Spain in Peru today looking fabulous. She very rarely makes a fashion faux pas.

Love me a pink coat. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands looking very fussy as she is wont to do.

Much better outfit. Love the sleeves.

I like Mandy Moore’s pink wedding dress.
Very nice. Is it me or is the groom sans socks?