Post the highlight of your day

Tools    

I actually don't find him hot. I mean, he's good looking, but he's also really gay.
Actually that reminds me. The one regular Shane Dawson video i liked was the one he was going over his dates with Garrett when they just met, that was pretty funny and endearing.

Actually that reminds me. The one regular Shane Dawson video i liked was the one he was going over his dates with Garrett when they just met, that was pretty funny and endearing.
I saw the cutest episode of First Dates in which a gay Irishman with tourettes met a guy he found super cute and his condition just got worse the more he liked his date. It was soooo cute!

I saw the cutest episode of First Dates in which a gay Irishman with tourettes met a guy he found super cute and his condition just got worse the more he liked his date. It was soooo cute!
The thing about this video is they aren't partners, they are very close friends who happen to be gay (bi in Shane's case, actually is Garett bi too?) who met on Grindr (i think?) and from seeing them interact as friends for years the idea of them being together is weird. They sent each other cheesy texts and videos so it was all pretty funny even though i suspect most of it was staged. *Miss Vicky goes nuts about it all being authentic*

The thing about this video is they aren't partners, they are very close friends who happen to be gay (bi in Shane's case, actually is Garett bi too?) who met on Grindr (i think?) and from seeing them interact as friends for years the idea of them being together is weird. They sent each other cheesy texts and videos so it was all pretty funny even though i suspect most of it was staged. *Miss Vicky goes nuts about it all being authentic*
Garrett is gay. They met on Tinder.

Certainly they play a lot of stuff up for dramatic effect, but I don't think it's THAT staged. Not that it matters. It's all just entertainment anyway.

Okay calm down, stop shouting.

Told you she'd be like this Cat.

It's just easier to capitalize things for emphasis when I'm using the Kindle than it is to try to italicize anything.

I almost went over to the Things That Annoy You thread and posted a single word: Camo.

This is the video he was talking about, btw:

Unless he's talking about the Meet My Ex Boyfriend video? Could be that one now that I think about it.

Two highlights of my day, the first was, getting my blu ray purchase already (only a day after placing the order) and upon opening the parcel discovered I had bought an extra Jake Gyllenhaal movie, bringing yesterday's spree to 4 JG movies and a single, solitary Bava bringing up the rear, like a trusty friend's cover cough.

Oh hai, surprise Jake movie...

The second highlight involved a received voice message that broke out into bebop scatting.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Uhm...
Yeah. I'm just going to step aside and let @Chypmunk handle that one when he pops in in the morning.

o.O

On a side note, I think we're going to need a bigger boat. *throws more chum in the water*

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
No real highlights, as of yet, for my day. I guess I got a free lunch, but had to sit with a programmer during the break listening to his site concept to get that free lunch. I'm not sure that squarely fits with the spirit of the thread, but that's about all I can think of ATM.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Ive been going to the library to study lately as the appartment below me is being renoed. The library has been unexpectedly loud - even in the study area. For weeks I have listened to youngsters talk in loud whispers. It normally simmers down plus I don’t have the temperament to tell them off. I don’t want to **** where I eat basically and the noise isn’t constant enough that I am obliged to say something. Yesterday a couple of girls started talking loudly and an older man in his mid 40s very aggressively told them to quiet down....I was very impressed and it worked.

The highlight of my day is bugging people to PLEASE send in a voting list for the MoFo Top 100 1930s Countdown The Deadline is coming up real soon September 30, 2018.

Seriously that's what my main thing I've done today was, that and make chocolate chip cookies...if you send in a list I might send you a cookie

Still looking for the highlight of my day.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
I found Kids In The Hall: Brain Candys movie poster at a shop