New Trailers Here!

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Willem Dafoe as Vincent Van Gogh in At Eternity’s Gate

The film, which is named after one of van Gogh’s paintings depicting an old man with his face in his hands, follows the last days of van Gogh, and chronicles both his breakthroughs in painting as well as his time spent in an asylum.
Directed by Julian Schnabel, co-starring Rupert Friend, Mads Mikkelsen, Oscar Isaac, Mathieu Amalric, Emmanuelle Seigner and Niels Arestrup.

Her Smell

Written and directed by Alex Ross Perry, Elisabeth Moss plays a punk rock legend that has fallen on hard times and takes it upon herself to mentor a young artist and try to gain a little bit of the legitimacy she once had.
Co-stars Cara Delevingne, Agyness Deyn, Amber Heard, Virginia Madsen, Dan Stevens, Eric Stoltz, Ashley Benson, Gayle Rankin (Sheila!) and Eka Danville.

So this, Vox Lux and A Star is Born, huh?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

The HYPE is unreal!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Apostle

Directed by Gareth Evans, starring Dan Stevens.

The Raid meets The Wicker Man.

October 12th.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yeah, Apostle looks intense!!! Can't wait.

Suspect's Reviews

The Dead Center

White Chamber

Open 24 Hours

You Go to My Head

Feral

Border (Gräns)
(After a customs officer develops a strange attraction to the suspect she's investigating, the case's revelations soon call into question her entire existence.) - IMDB

Madam Yankelova's Fine Literature Club
(What is going on behind the closed doors of the women-only secret club? The first rule is that love is prohibited. When Sophie falls in love with a mysterious man, she must choose between her last chance for true love to her loyalty to the club.) - IMDB

Burning

Deliveryman Jongsu is out on a job when he runs into Haemi, a girl who once lived in his neighborhood. She asks if he'd mind looking after her cat while she's away on a trip to Africa. On her return she introduces to Jongsu an enigmatic young man named Ben, who she met during her trip. And one day Ben tells Jongsu about his most unusual hobby...

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Knuckleball - What if "Home Alone" was a Horror Film?

Quick teaser for Peter Jackson’s WWI documentary “They Shall Not Grow Old.”

Reilly shooting the bees was hilarious but the selfie joke is numbing.