Weekend Of The Dead: A MoFo Discord Weekend

Tools    

I got a pair for £1
Out of context this info is amazing.......

About $1.30 in 'merica money.
They don't fit my ears very well but they do the job
...fit your ears...?

*phew*

@The Rodent and @cat_sidhe

Do they even have Walmart's in Europe yet? Hell I don't know about this kind of stuff...

In the UK is something similar called Wilkinson's, Wilko for short.
Same kinda place that sells anything from tinned goods and bread to lightbulbs, power drills and picture frames.
Also sell stuff like garden furniture and stuff too.

They do some decent priced deodorant, brand names too at good prices.

Dang, sound like an advert for them here.

I think I might know how to fix the mic problem some people have.

It's in Discord's User Settings, Voice and Video page...
You can adjust the mic sensitivity. Might be worth a go for anyone with issues.

@ynwtf just needs to get some headphones to stop the feedback loop we were getting
On mobile, just up the call volume on your phone and then if some are too loud, to adjust the individual volumes.

FWIW, basically any cheap headset mic (one that sits on your head and holds the mic in front of your mouth) sounds really good, actually, for basic talking purposes. The fact that it's right there by your mouth means it really doesn't have to be that good to pick things up well. I have a pretty nice mic that sounds worse than the cheap one attached to my headphones for that very reason. The nice ones in the open air are "better" but most of the superiority is lost unless you get yourself some soundproofing and set everything up properly.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Aww, I missed a Thing. Boo! And I have a brandy-new pair of gaming headphones, too (came free with my supposedly gaming computer). A friend of mine lives near the cemetery shown at the beginning of Night of the Living Dead and she sometimes walks her dog there and takes pictures. Gotta go visit that cemetery one of these days...

Anyway... I missed a Thing.

@The Rodent and @cat_sidhe

Do they even have Walmart's in Europe yet? Hell I don't know about this kind of stuff...
Asda is owned by Walmart. I don't really know exactly what Walmart is (other than a large supermarket) but I'd guess they're pretty similar, if not the same.

Asda is owned by Walmart. I don't really know exactly what Walmart is (other than a large supermarket) but I'd guess they're pretty similar, if not the same.
We don't have those. We have IKEA and Clas Ohlson.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
First issue was Wifi. The signal was so weak nothing was coming through. Switched over to my network cable and downloaded the app to get out of browser. At that point I could finally hear everyone. Then I plugged in my headphones. Everyone was still getting feedback after headphones. Will look for a cheap pc Mic next.

Don't you let yerself be bullied by this 'mob' @ynwtf .... you use a cpl of tin cans and some twine if that's what'n you want to

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Don't you let yerself be bullied by this 'mob' @ynwtf .... you use a cpl of tin cans and some twine if that's what'n you want to

Thank you @The Rodent for introducing me to the fun of zombie movies. I used to think the genre was only pointless chase & scream & kill. Didn't know there could be philosophies in there.

Need to ask Yods about that one, he's doing a Simon Pegg weekend in October so he might choose those movies

Need to ask Yods about that one, he's doing a Simon Pegg weekend in October so he might choose those movies
CORNETTO TRILOGY WEEKEND SOUNDS BETTER!!!!!!!

yes, I really had to scream that.