Special News Bulletin: Yoda Removes SC's Ability to Delete/Edit Posts

Tools    

Come on, man... you leave the site every week!
He’ll be back.

It's like the kind of joke that more modern movies glom onto. Keep poking the campfire for laughs. SC, you are a barrel of laugh riots!

My marhsmallow is ROASTY!! Ooooooh, poke me silly, honey baby!

Does it matter if he comes back or not? He's just as important as anyone here or perhaps more important than some....He's part of this forum. One of my first friends here but sometimes a pain in my a$$ with his joking..

Does it matter if he comes back or not? He's just as important as anyone here or perhaps more important than some....He's part of this forum. One of my first friends here but sometimes a pain in my a$$ with his joking..
I can't crack him, that's for sure. He loves drama. But then again, so do I.

I wanna hang out with SC. If only he'd come back!!

I know this old account will just get banned like Sexy Mommy (and that's fine, ban away), but.....

@Miss Vicky

I locked myself out of my Sexy Celebrity account (and my other accounts, too).

I can't come back here again. I can't sign in. And that's okay. That's how I want it.

I'm sorry you all are going to miss Sexy Celebrity. I will miss him, too.

'Cause he's not 100% me.

I was at war with myself and Sexy Celebrity. The battleground was here at Movie Forums.

The war is over now. And I won.

Love to all of you. Take care.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	stillhere.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	47836  

I know this old account will just get banned like Sexy Mommy (and that's fine, ban away), but.....

@Miss Vicky

I locked myself out of my Sexy Celebrity account (and my other accounts, too).

I can't come back here again. I can't sign in. And that's okay. That's how I want it.

I'm sorry you all are going to miss Sexy Celebrity. I will miss him, too.

'Cause he's not 100% me.

I was at war with myself and Sexy Celebrity. The battleground was here at Movie Forums.

The war is over now. And I won.

Love to all of you. Take care.
Well, "Captain Steel" isn't 100% me either... he's a part of me, he's my creation, he's my... hero. (While I am full of self-loathing.)

Well, "Captain Steel" isn't 100% me either... he's a part of me, he's my creation, he's my... hero. (While I am full of self-loathing.)
You're all just pretending to be your heroes, while being them at the same time.

You're all just pretending to be your heroes, while being them at the same time.
Wait a minute... I am a Movie Gal.. I love movies and I am female...

Before I go, one last picture of Whoopi Goldberg:

@honeykid

Also, @Camo and @CosmicRunaway and even @donniedarko, I forgot to shoutout to y'all. I love you guys, too.

And @Citizen Rules. Goodbye, my man.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Whoopi.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	47837  

Goodbye to @Mr Minio and @rauldc14, as well.

And @CiCi. Bye bye, darling.

Don't worry about it, i sorta feel similar to you in that i don't have the enthusiasm for this place i once did so my posts are completely forgettable now, they probably always were but they are entirely now. Kinda feel like a sloth dropping lazy one liners rather than actually contributing anything now.

Also jesus christ, how many accounts do you have? Never heard of this The Ghost character.

My Accounts;

Camo
Camother
Yoda

Could be just to rack up enough post counts to post links.
Nah, he already had enough he started that account in 2005 and had 14 posts. It's 10 posts to start posting links right? If it's more than that then yeah it's probably that, i've been here over five years so i don't remember how much that was.