Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

It doesn't quiiite work like that but yeah. Double fire.
My sis is a Leo... I know what you are like

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@ynwtf got any superstitions?

Hum....
I still freak out a bit if I find my foot or hand hanging over the mattress edge in the middle of the night. Like something is lurking under my bed to literally slice parts of me away if I'm not on point.

That how you mean? lol

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

My sis is a Leo... I know what you are like
If one's really going in for astrology, you'd need more than just the sun sign to determine what someone's like. And then it all just gets like pretty geometry really. Used to play around with it when I was a kid.

Hum....
I still freak out a bit if I find my foot or hand hanging over the mattress edge in the middle of the night. Like something is lurking under my bed to literally slice parts of me away if I'm not on point.

That how you mean? lol
You a horror fan? Don't think I've ever had that fear.

Have you ever had any crazy nightmares that you can recall? Or strange dreams in general?

Hum....

That how you mean? lol
That's freaky, but not really a superstition.

That's freaky, but not really a superstition.

Then I guess not. Just a few irrational fears If I don't check the lights or doors. That's not really superstition either I guess.

Then I guess not. Just a few irrational fears If I don't check the lights or doors. That's not really superstition either I guess.
Do you have to do that a few times?

You a horror fan? Don't think I've ever had that fear.

Have you ever had any crazy nightmares that you can recall? Or strange dreams in general?

Not necessarily a fan as it's just a random and wild imagination that too easily jumps from one ridiculous thing to another.

I dreamed the Terminator (or a version of it) was chasing me through my house and neighborhood. My neighbor picked me up down the road and drove me back home.

Do you have to do that a few times?

Actually, yes. Until it "feels" right. Sometimes a certain count can suffice, if I focus.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Like OCD?

EDIT - Saw your reply and yeah that definitely sounds like OCD. Same as with myself

Heights. Terrified of them. And crowds. Actually, just dealing with strangers in general. Even dealing with clients that I've had for years, I still have to psyche myself up to just make a phone call without freaking out. Practice makes perfect, and I'm better at it but still it can run wild if I don't keep on it.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
In addition to the OCD I also share your phobias of heights, crowds and dealing with people. And despise talking on the phone

Heights. Terrified of them. And crowds. Actually, just dealing with strangers in general. Even dealing with clients that I've had for years, I still have to psyche myself up to just make a phone call without freaking out. Practice makes perfect, and I'm better at it but still it can run wild if I don't keep on it.
I get the crowds thing. I only suffer through them if it's something I really want to do like a concert. Even then I get super anxious about it and when it's time to actually go to whatever it is I've freaked myself out to the point of not wanting to go anymore, but force myself to anyway.

@ynwtf do you have any pets?

I do not. I had a dog for years that passed a way just over a year ago. Actually had to put her down due to cancer. Haven't had it in me to go down that road again. Still too soon.

I do not. I had a dog for years that passed a way just over a year ago. Actually had to put her down due to cancer. Haven't had it in me to go down that road again. Still too soon.
That's rough, I'm sorry. But you know...there are so many pets who need a good home. Hopefully one of these days soon you'll be able to open your door and heart to one of them.

Working on it. The pet thing, I mean. That's a good angle to approach it from. Still too emotional of the pup. If a stray wanders up in my yard, I will care for it. But not going out of my way to find one.

Happy in life. Not really, no. I've had a lot of family loss these past two years which feels like it's one thing after another. BUT! As far as having a clearer head about life, troubles, and dealing in general, then yes. I'm better at that. Experience brings perspective. Being able to recognize my negative patterns is a good thing. They can still overwhelm, but seeing them play out helps to observe and reflect on those patterns, how they form, and what might can be done to redirect that energy. Like anything, I guess, it's just one step at a time or whatever cliche works.