The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

That's because you're practically an infant.
My mum loves Whitney Houston and so does my best friends mum, when they first met while watching the two of us on a sort of playdate thing they sort of bonded over her and they are now friends. My friend was born on April 3rd 1993, i was born on April 5th 1993 and that Whitney Houston Album was #1 from April 3rd 1993 to April 10th 1993.

Obviously we were born so close that there'll be tonnes of weird things like that but i think that's pretty cool.

Welcome to the human race...
The Doors is the band's most tolerable album and most of that can be credited to "The End" alone.

Automatic for the People used to be a favourite, but not any more.

Disintegration is easily my favourite of this latest round of entries and I briefly considered adding it to my list.

Too great for me. Now i need my sweet taiwanese boyband meme 🙃
F4 !
Can't believe I didn't vote for any F4 album.
Adored them back in their days (more cinematically than musically).

Too great for me. Now i need my sweet taiwanese boyband meme 🙃
F4 !
Can't believe I didn't vote for any F4 album.
Adored them back in their days (more cinematically than musically).
It was my sister stuff back then
Does it mean, you must be watch meteor garden right xD. Where are you from?

Faildictions:

10. Backstreet Boys - Backstreet Boys
9. Boston - Boston
8. Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell
7. Michael Jackson - Thriller
6. Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
.... and the other half ....

5. Boyzone - Brother
4. Boyzone - A Different Beat
3. The Nolans - Portrait
2. Boyzone - Said And Done
1. Boyzone - Where We Belong (never has there been a more aptly named album)

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
thumbs-DOWN on the CURE?! BLASPHEMY!
And don't worry, there won't be any more The Doors albums. Bowie has the remaining 10.
Hahaha! I hate The Cure.

I have told you that I didn't vote for Bowie, but now you made me change my mind.

Camo can I send you corrected list?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hahaha! I hate The Cure.

I have told you that I didn't vote for Bowie, but now you made me change my mind.

Camo can I sent you corrected list?
That's ok that you didn't vote for Bowie. As a Blackstar, he is above mortal comprehension and out of reach of our simple voting system. He is simultaneously on and off of our list. He is both number 1, and every other conceivable number in the same moment of time. He is Schrödinger's cat, neither one or another until experienced. That you have not voted for Bowie proves this, for once you actually listen to him, then he exists. As such, he will then be every vote, every number, and every album at the exact moment of your new consciousness.

After that, you will then probably learn that you never actually hated The Cure. Instead, you will recognize some past, long-forgotten childhood experience that first turned you away from The Cure. Find that path and redirect yourself now that you have the power and new perception to do so. Change your destiny and bridge your infinite realities into one and control your complete self.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
That's ok that you didn't vote for Bowie. As a Blackstar, he is above mortal comprehension and out of reach of our simple voting system. He is simultaneously on and off of our list. He is both number 1, and every other conceivable number in the same moment of time. He is Schrödinger's cat, neither one or another until experienced. That you have not voted for Bowie proves this, for once you actually listen to him, then he exists. As such, he will then be every vote, every number, and every album at the exact moment of your new consciousness.

After that, you will then probably learn that you never actually hated The Cure. Instead, you will recognize some past, long-forgotten childhood experience that first turned you away from The Cure. Find that path and redirect yourself now that you have the power and new perception to do so. Change your destiny and bridge your infinite realities into one and control your complete self.
Hahaha! I love you ynwtf. I still hate The Cure, but I love YOU!

One of the best explanations about Schrödinger's Cat

Hahaha! I love you ynwtf. I still hate The Cure, but I love YOU!
But I am The Cure. We are The Cure. We are the Blackstars. We are all one and nothing.

hommmmmmm...........

It was my sister stuff back then
Does it mean, you must be watch meteor garden right xD. Where are you from?
Yes, I watched Meteor garden, didn't really like it but was mesmerized by Vic Chou. Adored him in Mars. My type of series.
I'm from Vietnam.

The cat was always Bowie
Uncertainty principle : the more precisely the name of the cat is determined, the less precisely its voting number can be known, and vice versa.

Starting to feel sorry for our cats as they're ..... well ..... they're just normal cats

If we ever get another one I'm gonna call it Schrödinger and see what happens....

A system of cells interlinked
Bring the rekkids!

Starting to feel sorry for our cats as they're ..... well ..... they're just normal cats

If we ever get another one I'm gonna call it Schrödinger and see what happens....

it's all good! Cats (the 4-legged variety) have no shame or concept of self doubt. Instead, their cute little brains are crammed full of world domination and how to trip up humans making death look accidental plans.