TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What television character lived at 1020 Palm Drive?
Hint: The series starring the character premiered during the 1960's on NBC.
The answer was Major Anthony Nelson on I Dream of Jeannie

Maybe you should have tried resurrecting this thread with an easier question, like:

What TV family lived at 1313 Mockingbird Lane?

Well that would be The Munsters?

How about this one:

What was the name of the advertising agency that employed Darrin Stephens on Bewitched?

(Something) and Tate, but I can't remember the other name.

Great Questions! OK, I don't know why, but I wanna say 13 garbage cans. I think the name of the TV show was "You Wanted to See It"?

The name of the TV fictional show is correct, and you're thisclose with your guess of 13. He jumped over 14 garbage cans.

Close enough. Your turn.

During the first season of this CBS sitcom, the central character was a widow who lived on a farm with her father and her two children. During the fifth and final season of the show, the same character was single, had no children, and lived in an apartment in downtown San Francisco. name the sitcom or its star.

During the first season of this CBS sitcom, the central character was a widow who lived on a farm with her father and her two children. During the fifth and final season of the show, the same character was single, had no children, and lived in an apartment in downtown San Francisco. name the sitcom or its star.

I've only seen a few episodes of the show, and it was a long time ago, so I'm probably wrong, but for some reason, "The Doris Day Show" popped into my head.

Oops! I just noticed Gideon58 already mentioned Hartman's replacement was an SNL alum. Guess I didn't sound as intelligent as I hoped.

Here's another question: What 70s detective show began with a humorous message for the title character on an answering machine?

What show about a medical practice has a doctor treating a patient, who is his wife in real life , in the final episode?