How Much Energy Do You Truly Transmit To MovieForums?

Tools    

How Much Energy Do You Truly Transmit To MovieForums?
22.58%
7 votes
A Lot
48.39%
15 votes
Some
29.03%
9 votes
A Little
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Don't think so unless posts were deleted. All there is is a Happy Birthday post to you and three thread answers.
Maybe they were.

Heavy Metal is dated now, but for those that had the pleasure when it hit the scene....it was the Pulp Fiction of it's time.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This reminds me of "Hitler is Germany and Germany is Hitler". Good thing you're not an Admin.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Seeing as how this wasn't an option, some will do.

I'm way less active than I used to be, but when I get invested into a forum I can and will dump most of my time into them.

This reminds me of "Hitler is Germany and Germany is Hitler"
You guys are poking the college history graduate in me, on a matter I've tracked abundantly, and on my thread territory no less. That being the case, I'll have to channel General Patton. Although I bet I'd crush @Sexy Celebrity on understanding of the Reich. Wow, this looks super serious typed out, haha. But I am big into history truthfully, as several know including @Yoda and @Swan

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	gs patton.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	47201  

You guys are poking the college history graduate in me, on a matter I've tracked abundantly, and on my thread territory no less. I bet I'd crush @Sexy Celebrity on understanding of the Reich. Wow, this looks super serious typed out, haha.
I bet Guap can match wits with you on the Reich...BTW are you fan of Grease II? Cool beans

I bet Guap can match wits with you on the Reich.
Feel like that would be a... wild exchange. It's curious how there's still sort of a "dangerous" vibe around discussing a regime that ended over 70 years ago.

Feel like that would be a... wild exchange. It's curious how there's still sort of a "dangerous" vibe around discussing a regime that ended over 70 years ago.
Yup dangerous is right, and that's too bad because it should be like talking about ancient Rome, but it wouldn't be. There'd be the SJW crowd saying history can't be discussed anymore.

It's ironic how those who claim to embrace individualism, also love telling everyone else what they can and can't think.

THANKS A LOT Minio for bringing up Der Führer, lol

BTW are you fan of Grease II? Cool beans
To chill the mood again

How much energy do I transmit to MovieForums? What am I? A power plant trying to keep the lights on?

How much energy do I transmit to MovieForums? What am I? A power plant trying to keep the lights on?
Allegedly, yes. I do wonder quite how I arrived at this question