Random encounter with an actor

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I was invited to dinner at a friend's place on Saturday night (My ex, actually), and my wife and I attended what turned out to be a fun and interesting evening. The usual 6 people that we have dinner with about once a month were in attendance, as well some some other guy that I had never met that had gone to school with my friend Bruce when they were kids. Over dinner, the subject of movies came up, and I got to talking with the guy, as he shared somewhat similar taste with me, as well as a clear passion for the medium.

After a few hours of interesting conversation and straight up geeking out over certain films, the guy seemed pretty informed on how films are made, so I asked him what he did for a living. Turns out, he is this guy:

No, no...not Christian Bale...the other guy! He played Aaron in Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods and Kings. Really cool fellow. Didn't act pretentious or brag about his experiences, and probably wouldn't have mentioned he was in the business if I hadn't asked. After the cat was out of the bag, I sort of picked his brain a bit on how things proceed on set, and what it was like to play scenes with people like Bale, Ben Kingsley and Aaron Paul. Was fun to get insights on that aspect of film making.

Kewl, it's so nice when people are well grounded