MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - Sign-Ups!

Tools    

I want Jack Doyle.

C'mon PW, I have Andrew Luck and it'd be a great connector for me. Can you say Jared Cook?! Ooooooo, aaaaaah!

I want Jack Doyle.

C'mon PW, I have Andrew Luck and it'd be a great connector for me. Can you say Jared Cook?! Ooooooo, aaaaaah!
I'm half tempted to offer Delanie Walker.

Just stating for the record the only reason I wanted Jack Doyle's cuz he was a connector for Andrew Luck but I'm going to keep Delanie Walker.... Even though he's hurt, even though he barely outscored Jack Doyle last season, and Andrew Luck is back now.

Yo, f*ck Jack Doyle and the horse he rode in on
That horse was the lovechild of Seabiscuit and Black Beauty.

Yo, f*ck Jack Doyle and the horse he rode in on

No not yet! I'm not even close to ready! Missing Wentz and Jeffrey right off the bat. Yikes.

I think my lack of prep hurt me this year. Though it was less lack of prep than lack of discipline: I had a couple of tough choices I wasn't prepared enough for and didn't follow through on my pre-draft strategy. Probably because of the last second order change, which likely threw me a lot more than I was expecting it to. Oh well. I'll probably start slow and have to fight for a playoff spot.

Geez, they even have a game on Thursday night to open the season now? The NFL has really lost a step man. Sunday's really used to mean something. Not surprising the TV numbers continue to fall.

A system of cells interlinked
Seems the experts don't believe in Jimmy G....

Time will tell!