The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

I'm more surprised to see Bryan Adams than I would be to see something I've never heard of. I like a couple of songs but I'm not a fan.
Despite being nearly halfway through the Countdown most of the Albums have only had 2-3 votes. Reckless was high on two lists.

Kaeru kaeru salmon, Grandpa Johnny and uncle brian topped hadaka no rallizes is bizzare to my own concern

Kaeru kaeru salmon, Grandpa Johnny and uncle brian topped hadaka no rallizes is bizzare to my own concern
Why? They are much more well known at least in the west where the majority of the voters are from.

Why? They are much more well known at least in the west where the majority of the voters are from.
not by consensus but just for my own taste it's quiet surreal to see them in order like that

not by consensus but just for my own taste it's quiet surreal to see them in order like that
Fair enough. I think it's a surprise that they even made it though never mind just outside the top half.

Faildictions:
76. Bryan Adams - Reckless
Well, well, well ..... in the right ballpark again (though not as close as Johnny)

Own it (bought it for the wife as she likes him), didnae vote for it.

Well, well, well ..... in the right ballpark again (though not as close as Johnny)

Own it (bought it for the wife as she likes him), didnae vote for it.
The numbers were flipped

The numbers were flipped
Oooooh .... do I get a prize that I most likely don't want for that???

Fair enough. I think it's a surprise that they even made it though never mind just outside the top half.
i dont mind either probably just not getting used to see things in line like that, elitism had ruined my vein

Me being proud of you is your prize!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

feck what a useless prize

Not a Rush fan. That's us finished our first full week then. By next Sunday we'll have seen up to #31 then we'll finish the next Saturday. The first one tomorrow was the 100th Album to makes this Countdown!

Fifty pees says Gats voted for it.

Not a fan myself so didnae vote for it.

Nope! You owe the house big with all your faildictions.
I shall drink plenty of liquids and settle this one up with ya tomorrow