The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It was my number nine!!!!!!111
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

dude dont even!! I have 5 deadlines tomorrow and I'm always paranoid I'm in the wrong day!!
Sowwwyyyyy - forgot am in a different country to you

Faildictions time:

72. Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison
Hey, whaddyaknow, wasn't that far out with one

Don't mind me a bit of Cash, didnae vote for it though.

I considered voting for Folsom Prison
We really should do a Prisons countdown at some point

Justizzentrum Leoben would have to be high up on mine (just 'cos it's so classy) with Wentworth Detention Centre up in my top ten too (used to visit Bea Smith there every week some years back).

Justizzentrum Leoben would have to be high up on mine with Wentworth Detention Centre up in the top ten too.
Low Moss would by my #2. That's a ridiculously low security prison to the point that it always has escapes with people just walking out the door

Yes, your name is beautiful prison in inmate tongue.
My goodness. You're right!

I like some of Cash's hits but only ever listened to his Unchained album (for which Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were his backing band and Lindsey Buckingham made an appearance) so he didn't get any votes from me.

I don't think I've heard the others and doubt I would like them.

Not a Bryan Adams fan. Was gonna say this was the first correct (posted days later and not in the right position, but still!) chyp faildiction to show up but i had missed At Folsom Prison.

69. Bonito Generation
Kero Kero Bonito

(83 Points, 2 Lists)
Oh nice, I know Gatsby was one of the lists. Need to know the other so I can hug them.