What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Gus G. vs. Elize Ryd

Yeah, I dig that. It's ever so slightly weird, and...never heard it before.
I never heard it either until I seen "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2".

lol I think my soundtrack cd in the car is the most played...

I never heard it either until I seen "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2".

lol I think my soundtrack cd in the car is the most played...
I should rewatch those. I tend to rewatch superhero movies a lot, as well as slashers. It goes in cycles with me.

I should rewatch those. I tend to rewatch superhero movies a lot, as well as slashers. It goes in cycles with me.
I havent seen both of the movies very much... I had seen the first Guardians of the Galaxy in the cinema once.. and after that twice.

I have seen the second Guardians of the Galaxy twice in the cinema and 3 times at home

and I seen Infinity War three times at the cinema... havent watched it yet at home.

I have pretty much seen every film based off comic book characters.. both DC, Marvel and otherwise.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Right now: nothing. But if I were listening to music, it'd be REMOVED SUPER EMBARRASSING SONG A DECADE LATER
xDDDD I wonder what that song was.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.