The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

Not a fan of Queen. I do like th eodd song or two, though, and recognise the talent involved. Just not really my thing....
Well their Greatest Hits has become a staple of any road trip I take with my best friend. Bohemian Rhapsody, complete with Wayne's World style sing-along, is an absolute requirement.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I had known Queen hits,but it was the first whole album of them I listened and it's the only one full album of Queen I like

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Gb, now it's the time for something from your list
Think it's only gbg and Minio waiting on an Album. Minio has one soon, no comment on gbg for now.
So keep my finger crossed for their both noms

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside....

A system of cells interlinked
Queen's A Night at the Opera is a fantastic album. Definitely my favorite of theirs. I would recommend giving that one a spin to anyone looking to give one of their albums a try...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Congrats Ms.M, you made it! Sorry gbg Don't worry, like i said everyone that voted got at least one on the list.
Gb, now it's the time for something from your list
I'm not surprised that nothing from my list has shown up yet. At least I'm starting to recognize some of the artists.

Think it's only gbg and Minio waiting on an Album. Minio has one soon, no comment on gbg for now.
It sounds like either something on my list somehow made it high on the countdown, (not likely), or the only album from my list to make the countdown is Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers, (my 1-pointer).

Welcome to the human race...
I like Queen well enough, but haven't heard Made in Heaven. Definitely one of the more surprising entries so far.

Faildictions time:

75. Genesis - Selling England By The Pound
74. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP
73. Prince - Dirty Mind
72. Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison
71. Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Suede and Different Class were both on my list. I was a huge fan of Suede back in the day and still like them a lot now, they had an album out a couple of years ago that was really good. Their self-titled debut wasn't the only one on my list but probably the only one that will show up on the countdown. I wasn't as big a Pulp fan but they were still pretty big on the Britpop horizon and Different Class is an album with a definite identity and a string of good songs. I think I had two versions of the single Something Changed on cassette.

It sounds like either something on my list somehow made it high on the countdown, (not likely), or the only album from my list to make the countdown is Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers, (my 1-pointer).
Nah, you've got something on the actual Countdown i wouldn't cruelly count your one pointer in what i've been saying haha.

Gonna have to post todays now as i'm going to be out all day.

Gonna have to post todays now as i'm going to be out all day.
Kewl, me n crick are here to audientate.
(think I might have just made that word up)

Hey, that's one of mine

What say you crick?

My list:
1. Joy Division - Closer (#126; 52 pts; 2 lists)
7. The Cure - Faith (#75; 78 pts; 2 lists)

14. Massive Attack - Mezzanine (#101; 65 pts; 2 lists)
15. Rammstein - Mutter (#96; 67 pts; 2 lists)
50. Dream City Film Club - Stranger Blues (1-ptr)