Sexy Celebrity: The Farewell Concert

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Hmm....like so many farewell tours I'll be stunned if this lasts. Haven't people like Cher and Elton John had multiple farewell tours? If it is however I'm sure a number of people would like to send you off with this message.

Though I'm sure even more people would prefer to send you off with a message of the entirely opposite sentiment; perhaps Lily Allen's "F*ck You (Very Much)" for example! In truth most of us probably sway back and forth between the two depending on the day!

Was just watching Wheel of Fortune with my wife when I blurted out an answer. The category was phrase, and I answered "I'm leaving here forever". My wife stopped trying to figure it out assuming I was correct. It turned out I was wrong and it was "I'm staying here forever". My wife looked at me and said she was wondering why it would be something so negative and asked me why I would guess that. I just laughed it off but the truth is that I was thinking of SC. Hopefully, it was an omen

Sexy will have left the building.
Yes, but he’s standing outside the door waiting for someone to tailgate in with.

I'll only say "see you later" since we've heard the "I'm leaving" song umpteen times!

Hear - just listen to this song (apply the lyrics to the MoFo) and it will make you feel better!

If he wants to leave...let him leave....
But that's not how we play the game!

Now (for SC)... every time you hear Georgy Girl, just substitute "Sexy Boy" and listen to the lyrics that way!

But that's not how we play the game!

Now (for SC)... every time you hear Georgy Girl, just substitute "Sexy Boy" and listen to the lyrics that way!

Who made the rules to the game?