THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Hollywood and European Cinema need to make more historical tv shows and movies.. I need them!!!

Lindsey Buckingham is going on tour! He will be in San Francisco on October 9th. I missed his last solo tour and regretted it so much. I haven't been to any concerts in a long time. I have to see this show!!!!!

I am going to make it a goal to write one short story a week. Let's see how this goes!

Lindsey Buckingham is going on tour! He will be in San Francisco on October 9th. I missed his last solo tour and regretted it so much. I haven't been to any concerts in a long time. I have to see this show!!!!!
That is rad, it's awesome being able to see fave musicians like that. Have you seen him live before?

That is rad, it's awesome being able to see fave musicians like that. Have you seen him live before?
Oh yeah. I've seen him five times as a solo artist and four times with Fleetwood Mac. I just really couldn't justify it financially last time so I didn't go. I also skipped out on Tom Petty's last tour, telling myself I'd already seen him a few times and didn't need to spend the money right then so I'd just catch him next time he toured... and then he died. Not to sound morbid but I'm not taking any chances with this one.

I am going to make it a goal to write one short story a week. Let's see how this goes!
I have several started and many more ideas...I just wish I could finish them like the one I showed you.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, at least you can see Depp definitely isn't into scat.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Went on a plane flight today, first time on my own. Maybe there's home for me and being self-sufficient after all.

Went on a plane flight today, first time on my own. Maybe there's home for me and being self-sufficient after all.
Why waste money on a plane ticket when you've got wings of your own?

Master of My Domain
No home, just visiting a friend.
Damn, these two quotes can be song lyrics. Beautiful.

Took a second for me to realize I meant "hope," but let's not kill the artistic genius thing.

Master of My Domain
Took a second for me to realize I meant "hope," but let's not kill the artistic genius thing.
Hey, most songs are accidental works of genius anyways.