Sin City = fantasy?

Tools    

So, I just saw Sin City for the first time... And what did I see? Besides seeing a great movie that I enjoyed from the beginning to the end, I also saw...

1: A guy could get his lost penis operated back on, but turned Simpson-yellow as a result.
2: A guy who can smash rocks with his hands, throw men several meters and take superhuman amounts of punishment.
3: A guy who, seemingly normal, is able to jump down from a tall building without taking any harm...

Why is this not classed as a fantasy movie anywehere?

So, I just saw Sin City for the first time... And what did I see? Besides seeing a great movie that I enjoyed from the beginning to the end, I also saw...

1: A guy could get his lost penis operated back on, but turned Simpson-yellow as a result.
2: A guy who can smash rocks with his hands, throw men several meters and take superhuman amounts of punishment.
3: A guy who, seemingly normal, is able to jump down from a tall building without taking any harm...

Why is this not classed as a fantasy movie anywehere?
You make an excellent point . It's a graphic novel adaptation isn't it? So closer to the comic book world.

Perhaps they wanted to make a movie that defies classification.