Vikings, men disguised as bears

Tools    

Hey
I'm looking for a movie that's about vikings and this haunted land. From time to time the land gets all foggy and these creatures come up from it. These creatures( the characters eventually find out) are in fact big men dressed with bear skin that appear to kill everyone in their paths.
From what i can remember, by the end of the movie the vikings are able to kill most of the bear-men and their leader dies sitting in a throne (??)

Can anyone help me please???
THANKS!!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I know i'm going to sound like "that guy" but read the book called Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton. It is actually based on real documents that were found from that time period about everything described in the movie.

In 1976, Crichton published Eaters of the Dead, a novel about a 10th-century Muslim who travels with a group of Vikings to their settlement. Eaters of the Dead is narrated as a scientific commentary on an old manuscript and was inspired by two sources. The first three chapters retell Ahmad ibn Fadlan's personal account of his journey north and his experiences in encountering the Rus', the early Russian peoples, whilst the remainder is based upon the story of Beowulf, culminating in battles with the 'mist-monsters', or 'wendol', a relict group of Neanderthals. The novel was adapted into the 1999 film The 13th Warrior directed by John McTiernan, who was later removed with Crichton himself taking over direction of reshoots.

THAT'S IT THANKS||