"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
hummmm....
If you're already sideways, before drinking, I think you might be in trouble
I don't know how to change it in my phone

hummmm....
If you're already sideways, before drinking, I think you might be in trouble
She'll be fine, absolutely no chance of getting drunk .... when she opens it most of it will just dribble onto the floor

Cherry juice

It had been suggested to me that a good way to flavor the 8 glasses of water / day that we health minded mofos are forced to drink instead of the soda we really WANT to drink -is to make a fruit infusion- Which has to do with peeling and chopping all sorts of leaky , squirmy, -slither off the countertop and then spend half the day cleaning them all up- fruits and vegetables to be placed in a carafe of water. And never go outside again in these beautiful summer months b/c you're too busy chopping and peeling and sponging and mopping - not to mention having to buy a carafe.

So in lieu of that noxious task, it was also suggested I buy some pure fruit juice- no additives, dyes, flavoring, sweeteners, etc. - ya know the drill- and add that to my water.

So I found this cherry juice. And added it to my water. Now I like juice. And I very much like cherries. And I just LUV cherry sherbet and cherry cokes.

So why does this stuff taste only slightly better than the mouthwash your dentist gives you when it's time to rinse and spit?

On a scale of 1-10 , I!d give it a :
Bllleeehhhhhh.

Back to the water with squeezed lemon til such day- if ever- I find a better way to flavor my water.

I guess I could use the left over juice for something. It seems to be quite indelibly colorful. Seems like I could stain a deck chair with this stuff. Tell me: Are tie-dyed t shirts coming back in style?

I am confused LL. Do you like the cherry juice or not? Is the crook taste because you add it to water? I drink cherry juice and black grape juice and find them yummy on its own. Also very healthy for you with no added nasties.. Tho in moderation as it still contains sucrose.

My favorite tipple is a drop of this nectar.

Has to be 9/10

Haven't had a glass of red in a few weeks...Just went out for dinner tonight with the GF and ordered us a couple of glasses of the 2014 Endless Shiraz:

The first sip made me scrunch my face a bit, lol...But after that it was very smooth sailing. 4 glasses later and happy to report it is a great drop.

...mixed with some icy sparkling water ...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wait. Wot h thread.i meant gin. Here.ithink i puut that in the book. Sorry also word al is awea$€?÷!!!! I cantvbrli eve so.e one likes weird al! Never seen gi no ice cut would be cool ithi k .

Lol so muxh for speed a check .

**** tea, unless you double bag it. Then it's half way decent.

+
why would you double bag it unless it's in a pot? why not let the bag sit for longer

I guess it depends what tea you are using, I can let a Tetley brew for 2 to 3 minutes but if it's Yorkshire tea I'll take it out after 15 seconds and it's still sometimes too strong and I have to start again

why would you double bag it unless it's in a pot? why not let the bag sit for longer

I guess it depends what tea you are using, I can let a Tetley brew for 2 to 3 minutes but if it's Yorkshire tea I'll take it out after 15 seconds and it's still sometimes too strong and I have to start again
Because even left longer, it's weak. Double bagging it brings it closer to Tetley.