Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Where’s the Kyle Chandler/Ron Livingston team-up movie?

Don't have any good photos to match those, especially since they're both clean-shaven. The beard works overtime in comparisons, same as certain glasses types.

Paula Patton & Meghan Markle look very alike.

I never thought of it before, but Armie Hammer very much reminds me a young William Hurt, including the husky voice.

This might just do nobody any good.
I used to think he and Jon Hamm had the same voice (Hammer, I mean.)

Ocean’s 8 should have been Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams, Emma Stone, Bryce Dallas Howard, Isla Fisher and Jane Levy...

... with, I don’t know, another redheaded look-alike-duo.
Although I do like Cate with red hair…

Dylan McDermott and Dermot Mulroney.

I can never tell which one is McDermott and which one is just Dermot.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Don't really see the resemblance between Livingston and Chandler
Agreed.
But Livingston and Yoda (could definitely be brothers sans facial hair)!

And this is a resemblance I don't mind mentioning since they're both "handsome for a man."

Robert Arquette (now a transgender) looked just like Seinfeld. From Pulp Fiction:

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
This Hong Kong actor named Cheung Nik looks like he could have been an older brother of Jonathan Ke Quan in the 80's

Of course, Jonathan looks much different nowadays.