Looking for movies that really messes with your head

Tools    

Can someone help me with this? I've always been a fan of these types of movies and i've always been hoping to find a forum that people can help point me to some other movie I've yet seen. It doesn't necessarily have to be a horror, physiological or any certain genre. It simply needs to really mess with the audience in some way, like a great twist at the end, a surreal setting or a hidden meaning behind the movie and events. Movies that I am talking about are things such as Shutter Island, Eraserhead, Inland Empire, Donnie Darko, Momento, etc.

Basically, give me mind**** movies. Pretty please :3

Brazil (1985)

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas (1998)

Black Moon (1975)

Twelve Monkeys (1995)

and

Predestination (2014)

This might just do nobody any good.
Berberian Sound Studio
Holy Motors
Don’t Look Now
Alice (1988)
Solaris
Stalker
Videodrome
Naked Lunch
eXistenZ
Barton Fink
Shock Corridor
Embrace of the Serpent
Under the Skin
A Field in England
Only God Forgives
The Holy Mountain
Twin Peaks: The Return (yeah, I’m counting it.)

Twin Peaks: The Return (yeah, I’m counting it.)
You have to be patient with it, if you aren't a fan of the original.

@topic
Jagten the Hunt : As someone who likes kids, this actually left me feeling uncomfortable and scared.

Memories of Murder
The Secret in their Eyes (Original Argentinian movie)
Spoorloos
Das letzte Schweigen

And lastly, A Serbian Film if you want to hate humanity.

O Lucky Man! (with Malcolm McDowell), Tales that Witness Madness (with Donald Pleasance, Joan Collins and others), and Black Moon, a French-West German film. After watching them, I can't really say if they are good. I guess they could best be described as interesting.

I don't actually wear pants.
Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas (1998)
I don't think so. It's trippy, but it hardly messes with your mind. It messes with the characters' minds, but that's the point. I am never confused what's happening at all.

I don't actually wear pants.
Pi is rather trippy. It isn't the easiest film to follow, but I don't have too much trouble.

If anyone says Inception, that person needs to watch more movies.

Eraserhead is bonkers, but not in a good way.

Orson Welles' The Trial is a bizarre ride, and I dig it. I'm still not entirely sure why Mr. K is on trial, but I have a theory, though most people disregard it because of when the book came out, but I know Welles adapted it for his contemporary time.

One person mentioned Brazil, and I'd like to give it a +1. Awesome, odd movie.

Donnie Darko doesn't make much sense, but I haven't a desire to ever watch it again.

Shane caruth has bewildered storytelling in Primer and Upstream Colour

Also one of the coolest but i still/wont have any concrete ideas for what it was all about

Literally just watch the show Black Mirror. Also I don't watch a lot of mind trip movies so that's really all I got, sorry.

Weird is relative.
Tetsuo: The Iron Man (1989)

Let the night air cool you off
Tetsuo: The Iron Man (1989)
This is what I was about to post. But yeah, you can probably look towards Japan for a lot of movies that mess with your head.

Evil Dead Trap is a good one.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The movie that messed with my head the most is probably The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (1972)

All David Linch's movies
Gone Girl
Brazilia
Melancholia
Nymphomaniac